Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Romo even play Sunday?

PierceType

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Just admit it... you wish you had Romo sits to pee on your team. He's far better than anyone you currently have and anyone you've had for the past 20 years.

Over 4000 yards. 36 TDs. QB Rating over 99. And a 13-2 record. Yeah, that's overrated.

It's fine to dislike him or hate him or whatever, but don't say he's overrated. He's the third best QB in the NFL and there's no one in the NFC that I'd rather have.

How many playoff games has he won ???

Didn't he choke in his only playoff appearance, when it mattered ?

Just admit it... you wish you had Romo sits to pee on your team. He's far better than anyone you currently have and anyone you've had for the past 20 years.

Over 4000 yards. 36 TDs. QB Rating over 99. And a 13-2 record. Yeah, that's overrated.

It's fine to dislike him or hate him or whatever, but don't say he's overrated. He's the third best QB in the NFL and there's no one in the NFC that I'd rather have.

Hold up here. 3rd best QB in the NFL, that's a little off base. The guy threw 5 picks against Buffalo. He tried to fumble the game away against Detroit but his lineman recovered late in the game. I think he's having a great season and I'm impressed by him but here's where I'd put him if I could have any QB in the league (all things considered, age, ability, history, potential, etc).

1). Manning

2). Brady

3). Brees

4). Bulger

5). Rothlisberger

6). Palmer

7). Romo sits to pee

Romo sits to pee would be higher if he didn't turn the ball over so much. Let's also not forget that Dallas played a very weak schedule this year. Check out the list of teams they played who were under .500 at the time they played them.....

1). Buffalo

2). Chicago

3). Philly (twice)

4). Carolina

5). Washington

6). Jets

7). Detroit

8). Miami

9). Minnesota

This list is off the top of my head. There may even be another team or two that I forgot about.....out of these 9 games, Dallas won 8 of them.

I think that they will start Romo sits to pee and the rest of their starters, besides TO, to see if they can establish a nice lead and try to eliminate the 'Skins from the playoffs.

Our team is hot and is playing off of lot of emotion. I think that they know if we make the playoff the teams emotions will run much more higher because they will definitely try to step it up for ST and will be a dangerous team then.

If we establish the lead and/or their players start to get nicked I think that they take starters out and rest them. I do not think that they will try to get into a game-long, unnecessary, dog fight with us and risk more injuries.

Romo sits to pee IS overrated. First off, having receivers open on almost every play can make an average quarter look elite. Romo sits to pee has turned over the ball 28 times this season compared to Campbell's 12 and Collins 1. Thats over twice as many as the skins right there. Skins wide receiver injuries have been drastic, sending backups up to the line. Now, the majority are healthy and the stakes are high. Whether Cowboys throw up Romo sits to pee or Johnson, it doesnt even matter really, we dont need excuses from the Cowboys' fans.

Romo sits to pee IS overrated. First off, having receivers open on almost every play can make an average quarter look elite. Romo sits to pee has turned over the ball 28 times this season compared to Campbell's 12 and Collins 1. Thats over twice as many as the skins right there. Skins wide receiver injuries have been drastic, sending backups up to the line. Now, the majority are healthy and the stakes are high. Whether Cowboys throw up Romo sits to pee or Johnson, it doesnt even matter really, we dont need excuses from the Cowboys' fans.

Romo sits to pee has had some very fortunate bounces, and he may be overhyped and overexposed, but I don't think he's overrated. He's really quite good in that he makes quick decisions, is accurate with the ball, and is pushing the ball down the field (things that have made Todd Collins look so good these past few games).

If his thumb is truly fine he plays no more than a half. I can see Gregg Williams hastening his departure by blitzing the stuffing out of him up the middle where Gurode would normally be.

You know, I don't think the Cowboys want to see us later on in the playoffs if we should advance.

That might just give them the incentive to play a little harder and keep starters in a little longer on Sunday.

I agree. The Cowboys don't want to play another game against the Skins.

Guest Dave959

If Romo sits to pee starts , I would imagine Williams would send Landry on a blitz on the first passing situation of the game. Not to hurt him, but to send a message.

Archived