Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We still need to win this week

SkinsOrlando

Let us as fans not overlook the fact we still need to win this week. It's fun to speculate about what do we do when were in the playoffs but it appears that everyone has already started acting like were in the playoffs. Yes, we're going to being playing a Dallas team more than likely resting there starters. Remember how a backup QB almost beat the Pats this year in New England? Anything can happen on Sunday. Dallas will play us tough no matter who they field. Let's get back to what matters, right here, right now and thats beating Dallas. All this TC vs. JC playoff stuff means nill if we lose. Dallas will probably play Brad Johnson, who beat us last year, lets get refocused on what's important now, kicking some cowpuke ass.

Rant over.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Let us as fans not overlook the fact we still need to win this week. It's fun to speculate about what do we do when were in the playoffs but it appears that everyone has already started acting like were in the playoffs. Yes, we're going to being playing a Dallas team more than likely resting there starters. Remember how a backup QB almost beat the Pats this year in Philly? Anything can happen on Sunday. Dallas will play us tough no matter who they field. Let's get back to what matters, right here, right now and thats beating Dallas. All this TC vs. JC playoff stuff means nill if we lose. Dallas will probably play Brad Johnson, who beat us last year, lets get refocused on what's important now, kicking some cowpuke ass.

Rant over.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS

Not to nitpick, but the game was actually in New England, which makes your point that much stronger. We CAN NOT overlook this game by any means

I think that most people just look at how close we played them last time. THis time we're got intensity and momentum.

That said I am look at Minnesota and New Orleans and wondering how much of a chance Denver and Chicago have against them, because being in the drivers seat not only means win=in but if everyone loses we get in too.

No we don't, idiot.

These games have already been decided because we say so, because Madden '08 says so, because we WANT them to be over, and because Cowboys trolls are getting under our razor-thin skin.

It already IS the divisional playoffs. We just have to write the Cowboys and Seahawks that we're just going through the motions now because Ms. Cleo and ExtremeSkins said so.

:rolleyes:

Actually the TEAM needs to win this week.

WE, as fans can look to Arizona if we so choose.

The TEAM is WELL AWARE they need to win THIS WEEK.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I THINKY OUR THE FIRST FRIGGIN PERSON TO AGREE WIHT ME ON THIS!!! WE don't play, WE WATCH.

So instead of making a new thread, this is how I honestly feel.

This would be our track through the playoffs....

@Seattle. 10-5 team currently...BUT, only 1 win against a team with a winning record. 2 losses against a team wiht a winning record. That means they lost 3 games to teams with a losing record. We have done similar, but by no means am i afraid of them like i was in 2005. I think they have worsened on offense, bettered in defense and we are better in offense and same on Defense.

@Dallas Most likely Well we fought Dallas HARD in the big D this year...could be a close game. If we can beat Dallas, we should head to the superbowl, because they are SO much better than BG, but hey, any given sunday...

@GB or NY or TB for that matter...any team besides dallas i KNOW we can beat, and i know we can win on the road. GB is the other tough team besides dallas, and i'm not saying that becuase of their record. They have a valid rushing attack, and if you can give favre time he'll pick you apart. But we favor better on the road agaisnt GB than against Dallas...my guess is our track would be if winning all games Seattle Dallas TB...why TB, because somehow we play a meaningful game against them every year...and hopefully we are at fed ex south for the NFC Championship! :cheers:

Let us as fans not overlook the fact we still need to win this week.

It's irrelevant whether or not we as fans overlook this game. The question is whether or not the players and coaches will.

I would think not. Joe Gibbs plans for each game as if it's the Super Bowl, so I wouldn't expect the Skins to come out flat.

There isn't a single other coach that I would rather have under these circumstances.

It's irrelevant whether or not we as fans overlook this game. The question is whether or not the players and coaches will.

Yea, this is a common response to a thread like this, but I don't think the thread starter is implying that. He's just giving a reminder so that the fans keep their heads straight. With the way this board is going, if the team loses on Sunday this place will meltdown. The bigger they are, the harder they fall...and this board is pretty big right now. But as they wish.

Yea, this is a common response to a thread like this, but I don't think the thread starter is implying that. He's just giving a reminder so that the fans keep their heads straight. With the way this board is going, if the team loses on Sunday this place will meltdown. The bigger they are, the harder they fall...and this board is pretty big right now. But as they wish.

The purpose of my response was to remind the OP of the type of coach that JG is and always has been, not merely to point out the obvious fact that the TEAM has to win this game.

We're in good hands, I believe.

:cheers:

I think that most people just look at how close we played them last time. THis time we're got intensity and momentum.

That said I am look at Minnesota and New Orleans and wondering how much of a chance Denver and Chicago have against them, because being in the drivers seat not only means win=in but if everyone loses we get in too.

We had intensity last time, we just got beat by turnovers and poor secondary defense against TO. But we have so much more to play for this time around.:dallasuck

Archived