Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why are Women Always Cold?

#98QBKiller

Holy hell yes. My girlfriends hands and feet are FREEZING at night. She wants to put her feet on my legs at night to warm them up but it's like someone holding an ice tray against your leg, impossible to sleep.

My wife does the same exact thing. She complains that it's cold in the house all the time and tries to put her feet and hands on me to warm up.

Good question. I always seem to be colder than any male I am around. Especially at work. I have three male boss' and they keep the temperature freezing. I have a heater next to me right now. I feel as if my body type is more to love and I still am cold everyday...

Wait until you hit 40..you'll be more than warm ALL OF THE TIME!

I think it's a circulation thing for the most part. My husband is ALWAYS cold..but he has diabetes and has had a mini-stroke so he doesn't move around alot(in a wheel chair for the most part)so he tends to get cold very easily. I, however, am in my 40's and have these friggen hot flashes...

I've noticed that my husbands "normal" body temp seems to run higher than mine...My temp is almost always in the 97 degree range when I check it...his is 98.6(normal) or higher..so maybe that's a reason...body temps lower than avg do not get as cold as most folks.

Archived