Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Help me pick out a jesrsey. Mommy quit dressing me. I don't know what to do.

MIghtySKINS

White Cooley and burgundy Theismann. Although the best jersey I have ever seen was a pesonalized one on a guy at Fedex. It was a burgundy number 12 with TWELTHMAN as the name. That was tight.

I saw two guys wearing number 12 with twelthman as the name last year, but the jerseys were in white. These two guys had on pants, pads, those jerseys and helmets.

I was impressed.

Since you have a white Portis one, I'd get a burgundy jersey of any current defensive player. Personally, I'd suggest a Marcus Washington jersey. He's no where near the best defensive player, but if you think about it, if he ends up leaving the team in the future, the jersey technically won't be out of style (if you see it from the standpoint that his last name matches the city that they play in, and his number #53 could symbolize the number of players in the football team).

Either that, or I'd get the 75th anniversary Taylor jersey, since that jersey kind of has special meaning.

If you could find a Taylor authentic, those things are like hotcakes. I would love to find a burgundy one. All I know is that if you don't want to get a modern jersey, you could go retro and get the Riggo jersey or even a theismann jersey. I like those guys. I would also recommend a custom jersey. I got a 75th anniversary jersey of Ken Houston Replica. It is pretty cool.

Archived