Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you turn the Redskins in?

nebster21

I don't think I could do it.

I believe in the saying "What's right is right". If my team does something immoral, I will be very dissapointed in them and may not even see them in the same light; but I don't think I could do anything to put them in jeopardy. I would do what I would do for my family and friends (because, after all, that is what the Redskins are to us): Talk to them and try to give them sound advice to do the right thing.

he's just trying to see how many people he can get to post on his thread..... but the nfl will catch it before any of us do so there is no need for that question

So are you one of the people that started up the threads about Fed Ex field pumping in crowd noise. Yeah your right I want to hear peoples opinions about the topic. As a fan of a team and as most people that have posted int this thread just as I would NOT turn our team in. So your telling me that if you hear noise being pumped out of the speakers (ie..Seattle) the NFL would know it before the fans that sit next to the speakers. Gotta love that philosophy.

I think it was Peregrine. I was talking about minor violations not murder or rape as such. But on a side note if it is my daughter, My wife, my parents, siblings, or even my boys I would not open my mouth. My team is right up there.

I was sitting in the nosebleed section of fedex during the skins-cardinals game and I absolutely, without question, heard crowd noise coming through the speakers. I cant say for sure if it was pre-recorded or just amplified noise in the stadium, but it was definitely loud, and me and my buddy had to plug our ears at times because we were literally right in front of the speakers.

I did not snitch. Although, I am telling all of you this. Is that snitching?

What are you sayin? There is a reason you asked this question - so I will ask back -

Why do you want to know the answer to "Would you turn the Redskins in?"

Without an "idea" of where your question is going - leaves too much speculation in your question-;)

Because in the past people have started threads about the Redskins pumping noise into the stadium in a public website which can be read all over the world not to mention in the league offices. The worst part about it is that they start the threads with Redskins pumping noise into the stadium. If your going to snitch your team out make it a little hard for people to find it. I guess another reason I could be asking the question is to see if we have people in our fan base that would hurt this team by saying something that might spread across the world and get the skins in trouble. Just do a google search and the first article shows a reference to Extremeskins and how fans said we pump in noise. What is going to be next?

Because in the past people have started threads about the Redskins pumping noise into the stadium in a public website which can be read all over the world not to mention in the league offices. The worst part about it is that they start the threads with Redskins pumping noise into the stadium. If your going to snitch your team out make it a little hard for people to find it. I guess another reason I could be asking the question is to see if we have people in our fan base that would hurt this team by saying something that might spread across the world and get the skins in trouble. Just do a google search and the first article shows a reference to Extremeskins and how fans said we pump in noise. What is going to be next?

I remember the thread and the media followup afterwards; I sat at the Eagles game in the "cave" on the visitors side 50 yd line and I couldn't hear any piped in noise -the bleachers were LOUD, as well as the stadium, so I didn't HEAR any piped noise - "well that noise" started by thread starters, but that is it - AND it seems that noise died quickly. So, I can't say whether they do pipe in noise, or they don't - but I wouldn't think so. But I do think they pipe in the band playing "Hail to the Redskins" - and the announcer..........so why wouldn't they pipe in the "crowd" noise from around the game at the stadium?

I don't understand what the BIG Deal is on that - Its not like we were filming call playing:D - "now that is illegal" - they should have to TIVO the game and watch it like the REST of us have to do for replays :D :2cents:

No. I played baseball most of my life. Doctoring the baseball, stealing signs, selling a catch when you know you trapped the ball are all part of the game. It is up to the umps to catch you. So if the Skins were doing any of this it would be up to the league/officials to catch them.

Archived