Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would you turn the Redskins in?

nebster21

If you would turn the Redskins in for an illegal infraction would you turn in a loved one for doing something illegal? Say a cop pulls your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/mother/father over and they have been speeding or drinking but the police officer was writting them a ticket for a broken headlight or taillight would you tell the police officer that they were speeding or they had 3 beers? What is the difference in the two if you said yes to one and no to the other?

Edit: No I do not know of anything happening and if I did my lips would be sealed.

hellllllllllllllllllllllll no.

if your brother is a habitual speeder, are you going to tip of the staties?

if your dad likes to smoke a little green in the basement from time to time, are you going to alert the dea?

if your best friend every now and then takes a trip to the local massage parlor and just happens to get a little extra service, do you tell his wife?

this franchise is like family. if the redskins kill or rape someone, I'll turn them in. anything short of that....no dice.

I still want to keep watching this post but the reason I put this thread together is because not to long ago I saw alot of posts about how the Skins were pumping in noise to the stadium even though I think it might have been the noise from the crowd going through the announcers mics why would anyone start a thread in a public forumn about that. But I would like to know whether you would or not and if you would why.

I still want to keep watching this post but the reason I put this thread together is because not to long ago I saw alot of posts about how the Skins were pumping in noise to the stadium even though I think it might have been the noise from the crowd going through the announcers mics why would anyone start a thread in a public forumn about that. But I would like to know whether you would or not and if you would why.
And they've been fined for it in the past. Stadiums do it, get caught, get fined. I don't think they need a fan to rat them out. If the crowd can hear it, so can the opposing team. Infractions are brought to the NFL's attention all the time.

And no, I wouldn't be the one on the phone to Goodell.

If it was a serious enough offense, yes.

Ive heard the excuse of "but hes my INSERT RELATIVE HERE I cant turn him in" so many times. You know, thats exactly why there are so many unsolved crimes in this country. Its how murderers go free. How do you think the victims family feels? How would YOU feel? Theres one primary reason why there's so much crime in this world, because people they know dont hold them accountable.

If it was a serious enough offense, yes.

Ive heard the excuse of "but hes my INSERT RELATIVE HERE I cant turn him in" so many times. You know, thats exactly why there are so many unsolved crimes in this country. Its how murderers go free. How do you think the victims family feels? How would YOU feel? Theres one primary reason why there's so much crime in this world, because people they know dont hold them accountable.

Exactly! See case: Taylor, Sean.

One of their sisters is all about defending her brother even with insurmountable evidence.

Still think that keeping things like that to yourself is ethical?

I swear, some of you are Cowboys/Patriots fans just wearing the wrong colors.

Archived