Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you guys still think of Taylor everyday?

Skins4life2311

Yeah whenever I think about the Redskins (Everyday) I inevitably think about Taylor, it sucks but he was such a great player and was really the identity of this team.

Anytime we were playing against another team with a big-play style offense, we always knew that they were going to do their best to avoid Taylor, he was that good.

It's a dame shame that Taylor is gone from here, and I don't just mean football I mean from his family too.

Man, I'm the opposite of most of you guys. I can hardly stand to watch highlights of him because they get me so choked up. I'd say I honestly think about him every few hours. Still can't really believe it.

Me too! It's hard for me to watch a tribute or his highlights. When I see Landry though I smile because he reminds me of Sean Taylor his rookie year.

I still can't believe it. I think about him everyday in some capacity. Like "Why was he home." "If he didn't get hurt it would have never happened." "Why didn't he have better security." etc, etc.

Was watching 60 minutes on L.T. and they showed that game winning run against us a couple years ago -- and there was number 21 chasing him down.

You don't just replace a Sean Taylor. Dude was on his way to greatness. Oh well.

I do. Most of my friends are not die hard skins fans and cannot understand it. They say "he was just a football player and you didn't know him". Hard to explain the fan/team relationship to someone who isn't a fan. I've got my ST21 ribbon on my car, I'm planning on keeping it there.

I feel better after reading these posts. I was worried that something was wrong with me. I think of Sean everyday. I really thought that after watching the funeral and crying harder than I have in years that I would have the closure I needed. However I will often find myself on youtube watching his tributes especially the one where the scarface music is playing. Im not as sad now when I think of him but Ill probably do most of my healing in the offseason. By the way can anyone tell me where I can find the tribute that was shown at Sean's funeral.

Wow, I am surprised so many people think about him every day from a non-football standpoint. Especially since most of the good things about him were only learned in his passing. I'm sure he is smiling down on all of us knowing he made a difference in all your lives.

:applause:

very well said.

Yes! And I am not just saying that because it was ST. A man died in the commission of a felony that all 4 were committing. I don't care if they didn't intend for it to happen or no one else knew there was a gun. A man died while they were breaking the law. There are consequences for every action we take, and they will now learn that the hard way.

My family and I think of ST everyday. Still can't believe it.

it has gotten a bit better. I still am very very sad that we have lost the best Safety to every play the game, but what makes me sad and even a bit mad is the fact that his little girl will never get to know her father!! That makes me choke up the most!!! It is so sad!!!

went to a friends house last night and we decided to fire up the xbox360. the only game we could agree on was madden...and he had '07. i didn't think much of it until i saw 21 lined up back there. i thought about subbing him out, but decided to roll w/ it. he picked on off and took it to the house.

Hey guys just wondering if the majority still think about Sean Taylor everyday? I myself cant seem to not think about him atleast once or twice a day and especially on sunday I find myself saying "yeah if Sean Taylor was there then that play wouldnt have happened." I myself still am in disbelief that he really is gone and yes I do know life goes on but its still so sad to know that such a great man was taken away from us at such a young age. What do you guys think about when he comes to mind? I always picture him rockin back and forth in the secondary during TV timeouts when the defense is on the field...

P.S. I dont know about you guys but on Thursday I caught myself saying "if only that was Sean Taylor" about 10 times, especially when Landry dropped those 2 Int's[/quote

Every time I think of the Redskins, which is every day. Every time I think about protecting my child, which is everyday.

Archived