Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you guys still think of Taylor everyday?

Skins4life2311

Hey guys just wondering if the majority still think about Sean Taylor everyday? I myself cant seem to not think about him atleast once or twice a day and especially on sunday I find myself saying "yeah if Sean Taylor was there then that play wouldnt have happened." I myself still am in disbelief that he really is gone and yes I do know life goes on but its still so sad to know that such a great man was taken away from us at such a young age. What do you guys think about when he comes to mind? I always picture him rockin back and forth in the secondary during TV timeouts when the defense is on the field...

P.S. I dont know about you guys but on Thursday I caught myself saying "if only that was Sean Taylor" about 10 times, especially when Landry dropped those 2 Int's

Hey guys just wondering if the majority still think about Sean Taylor everyday? I myself cant seem to not atleast once or twice a day and especially on sunday I find myself saying "yeah if Sean Taylor was there then that play wouldnt have happened." I myself still am in disbelief that he really is gone and yes I do know life goes on but its still so sad to know that such a great man was taken away from us at such a young age. What do you guys think about when he comes to mind? I always picture him rockin back and forth in the secondary during TV timeouts when the defense is on the field...

P.S. I dont know about you guys but on Thursday I caught myself saying "if only that was Sean Taylor" about 10 times, especially when Landry dropped those 2 Int's

yea.....its really hard, when i think about him i try to watch highlightes and that cheers me up....Expeciallyt he Brian Moorman hit!!!

RIP#21

I think of him, but not every hour maybe once a day. When we have had bad seasons in the past years since drafting him. ST is what we leaned on, and for me it was kinda like the way we leaned on Lavar. In my mind im happy knowing where Sean is now, he was chosen by God for a reason IMO. I have tried to take something positive out of the whole situation, and that is you cant take the ones you love for granted. I have a little girl, and this tragedy reminded me to spend every second of my spare time with her. I guess I let my faith carry me and it has gotten me threw this. I have made peace and doing my best to move on, its still tough but getting much better.:logo:

I think of ST when ever I watch, talk, or think Redskins football.The what ifs, will last as long as his career would have.What a special player he was!

The shooting death of ST and the recent rash of shooting violence has me looking hard at the moral compass of our country.A lack of repect for authority, a me first mentality, An "I DESERVE THIS" mind set, sickens me! If you want it, go earn it, if not DO WITHOUT!!!!

ST earned a spot at the U, he earned a spot on the Redskins roster, and he earned a million dollar contract.He lost his life because four lowlife punks who could not pronounce words, morals, values, or ethics, took Seans life because he had become what they never could. A MAN!!!!!

I will remember ST for the rest of my life, but I will also remember the the victems in NE and CO. what a tragic 3 weeks.

R I P ST #21:( :mad:

This one is kinda lame but I hadn't yet got a chance to play Madden 08 yet. Controlling Sean on defense the whole game (like I always did) was tough; crazy thinking I won't be doing that in next years game... We have some midget, fatass, wannabe thug to thank this Christmas :jerk:

On Friday night my girlfriend walks into our computer room and see's me sobbing like a baby. She said that I've got to stop watching all of those videos on ST because I'm driving myself crazy. I think she's right. Watching endless tribute and highlight vids isn't going to bring him back. It's just going to break me up even more.

Archived