Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New driver's license requires birth certificate (and RFID chip)

freakofthesouth

Some concerns are real. For example, we do have a health care crisis in the US and global climate change is a real problem.

everyone always fails to consider if climate change is really caused by man or if its just natural weather trends. are we that full of ourselves to beleive we have that much power over God's creation? to influence the weather? (although I'm all for reducing and elininating emissions, I don't want to breath that ****).

health care will not be solved by socializing it. name one thing that was made better by the government throwing more beuracracy and dollars at. the list is thin. you know how much money it would take to socialize medicine? how much it would take to maintain it? tons.

Ack, I shouldn't have asked. I just hit the motherlode of wack webpages.

wack, only to those you YOUR side of the fence....i was over there about 3.5 year ago.....

Just stick to "www.endtime.com" if it makes ya more comfy.....the video series summarizes everything....

but it'll take at least 10 hours of study to get a moderate clue what I am thinking.

He has an upwards of 80-85 hours online right now proving his suspicions and cross referencing them to the Bible.

Some concerns are real. For example, we do have a health care crisis in the US and global climate change is a real problem.

Some concerns may be real but are unproven. For example, Bush may have known there were no WMDs in Iraq and invaded anyway.

Some concerns are silly. The World Trade Center was not brought down by our own government, and there is no secret plot to take away American soverignity.

To conspiracy theorists, these things are all equally true.

People may feel strongly about something, but that doesn't mean that what they say is immune from examination and ridicule.

I'm not even touching on the 9.11 stuff.

My point is this: people have the right to come on this site, or any site, for that matter, and state some serious concerns/questions about relevant topics, such as the evolution of the drivers' license and how it may affect our freedoms, and the existence/ correlation of said issues toward an NAU. Should they be immune from examination? Of course not. This is reason why the thread was posted to begin with. Should they be immune from ridicule? Yes. All on this site deserve to be heard and not antagonized by those who are too scared to accept the current realities of our time.

The new DL is technically called the real id card,

That's a lie. There is no such thing as a REAL ID card. REAL ID is, among other things, a standard for data and a requirement that state-issued driver's licenses are awarded based on certain documents to reduce them being obtained fraudulently.

this real id card is a national id that is going to be taken globally.

Another lie. Other countries are not adopting REAL ID. Many US States have refused to adopt it and the Feds are backing down.

To get this mandatory card you must show your DL and your SS card. The RFIDS is already in passports btw.

A third lie. Not only does it not exist, it isn't mandatory either :laugh:.

The states have until may 15th to get everyone with the card or they will suffer massive fines.

That's not true either. What year are you talking about? Chertoff has already announced no earlier than 2013 for adoption of the standard (not a REAL ID card :)) and this may be extended to 2018.

After we all have this card, there will be an event of terrorist activity. Radical islam is calling it "the American Hiroshima of 2008" This will then trigger the govt to enforce the RFID chip that will be implanted in the hands of EVERY citizen. This too will be taken globally. They will say it is for product and criminal tracking but it is really a totalitarian government taking control after 60 years of planning.

Without this chip, you can not buy, sell, drive, enter federal buildings, or travel.

This is called independent economic sanctions.

Many people will be killed for the refusal to take this mark.

and unless you have completely have ignored my posts in ALL other threads, everything I've mentioned just now...is in the Bible.

If anyone was likely to believe you for your earlier statements, then you provide proof how delusional this all is. If you have an RFID tag, whether in a document you carry or implanted in your dick :laugh:, it is trivial to screen the tag from a detector AND the range for RFID is very limited when unscreened.

Oh ... BTW, I think REAL ID is flawed too, but not because of biblical prophecies.

everyone always fails to consider if climate change is really caused by man or if its just natural weather trends. are we that full of ourselves to beleive we have that much power over God's creation? to influence the weather? (although I'm all for reducing and elininating emissions, I don't want to breath that ****).

health care will not be solved by socializing it. name one thing that was made better by the government throwing more beuracracy and dollars at. the list is thin. you know how much money it would take to socialize medicine? how much it would take to maintain it? tons.

Fine. We can disagree about the solutions, or even whether any solutions are possible, for those particular problems.

I was just trying to compare real concerns about real world issues, with silly (but genuine) concerns coming from half-baked conspiracy theories passed around by wacko websites for the gullible. It appears that some people will believe just about anything as long as someone makes some unsubstantialted claims in a Youtube video.

WARNING! JOKE TO FOLLOW! DO NOT TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY!

maybe if you take some tin foil from your hat and wrap around your passport it will block the RFID :)

WARNING! THIS HAS BEEN A JOKE! NOT AN ATTACK ON ANYONE! WARNING!

don't worry, i already have a tin-foil wallet to go along with the rest of my tin-foil apparel.

My point is this: people have the right to come on this site, or any site, for that matter, and state some serious concerns/questions about relevant topics, such as the evolution of the drivers' license and how it may affect our freedoms, and the existence/ correlation of said issues toward an NAU. Should they be immune from examination? Of course not. This is reason why the thread was posted to begin with. Should they be immune from ridicule? Yes. All on this site deserve to be heard and not antagonized by those who are too scared to accept the current realities of our time.

Why should I accept your characterization that

I disagree with you because I "am too scared to accept the current realities of our time"

rather than

I diasgree with you because what you are claiming makes no sense, is not supported by any legitimate evidence, and is nothing but a collection of guess and suppositions held together by a willingness to believe in just about Anything?

That's a lie. There is no such thing as a REAL ID card. REAL ID is, among other things, a standard for data and a requirement that state-issued driver's licenses are awarded based on certain documents to reduce them being obtained fraudulently.

No real thing huh?.....than I guess this is bush signing the "fake real id act"

Bush-signing.JPG

Another lie. Other countries are not adopting REAL ID. Many US States have refused to adopt it and the Feds are backing down.

Ok, fine what is your source? Mine is this massive article + pic showing only 4-5 countries saying they haven't initiated it yet.

nationalid.jpg

A third lie. Not only does it not exist, it isn't mandatory either :laugh:.

independent economic sanctions is as close to mandatory as it gets becuse you'll die without it.

See above posts and stop denying facts.....it's like you follow me around the forum with your anti-christ agenda

That's not true either. What year are you talking about? Chertoff has already announced no earlier than 2013 for adoption of the standard (not a REAL ID card :)) and this may be extended to 2018.

none of the dates, 05,13 or 18 were solid......the May15th deadline is financially impossible and I stated that, so where is the lie?

If anyone was likely to believe you for your earlier statements, then you provide proof how delusional this all is. If you have an RFID tag, whether in a document you carry or implanted in your dick :laugh:, it is trivial to screen the tag from a detector AND the range for RFID is very limited when unscreened.

I don't care about the identity fraud portion of RFID , I care about the totalinaian governments purpose behind it.

Oh ... BTW, I think REAL ID is flawed too, but not because of biblical prophecies.

Oh ok, let's review:

Bible: A mark in the hand without which you can not buy or sell that the one world government enforces.

Reality: It's a chip in the hand without which you can not buy or sell that the UN is behind.

I win again :D:D:D

God, will you tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist give it a rest!?!?

Everything is fine, our government loves us and would never lie to us.

There's evil terrorist who are jealous of our freedoms and want to kill us, things like this just draw attention away from the "war on terror" which is what we should be concerned about.

You're going to have to give up your civil liberties for security, and if you don't like it, the terrorist win :2cents:

KB,

I'll try once more:

REAL ID Act does not equal national ID card. Read the legislation.

Individual international countries using IDs does not equal a global ID card. US States are NOT implementing REAL ID.

RFID for personal tracking is very limited as others in this thread have commented on.

And then you accuse me of being driven by an anti-Christ agenda because I corrected your delusions with regard to the REAL ID Act? You're an ignorant moron.

God, will you tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist give it a rest!?!?

Everything is fine, our government loves us and would never lie to us.

There's evil terrorist who are jealous of our freedoms and want to kill us, things like this just draw attention away from the "war on terror" which is what we should be concerned about.

You're going to have to give up your civil liberties for security, and if you don't like it, the terrorist win :2cents:

There is something in between

1) The government is involved in a vast evil confusing conspiracy

and

2) Everything the government does is for our own good.

That area in between is called reality. I try to stay there as much as possible.

I am a supporter of the ACLU and care more about our civil liberties than almost anyone I know. However, I don't need to believe in some nonsense like the nonexistent NAU or 9/11 conspiracy to hold those views and oppose the very real restrictions on our freedom that we are facing from very real things like the Patriot Act.

I love how these threads always turn into paranoid conspiracy ramblings

OK, so tell me one single legitimate reason why the government needs the ability to read your license and/or passport without asking you for it.

I'm not going to spout off about how this is just like in one of L Ron Hubbard's books or anything.

But as near as I can tell, there's exactly one reason to mandate identification that can be read wirelessly. And that is so that people can read citizen's identification without the citizen knowing it's being read.

It makes it so that citizen's IDs can be read hundreds of times a day, without the citizen knowing that people are doing it.

-----

Now, me: I don't think this is going to lead, immediately, to the creation of secret government laboratories where Gene Hackman will know which street Will Smith is walking down at this instant.

I'd predict that the first abuses of this technology will be conducted by private businesses.

Your grocery store, which already captures every purchase you make, and has legal permission to do whatever they want to do with the information once they get it, will decide that it would be really neat if they have a name, address, and driver's license number on every single customer's every transaction, even if they're using the covert ops called "cash". And poof, they'll start capturing all of the information on your driver's license when you pay.

And people won't complain about it, because they won't know it's happening. If the store were to start demanding ID on every transaction, there's be an uprising. But because they'll be able to read it covertly, the people won't be aware of what's been taken from them.

And after that happens, after it's been going on for a couple of years, then we'll start hearing the arguments: "Well, if private industry is allowed to collect this information with no probable cause whatsoever, then it's perfectly reasonable for the government to have it, too." Or "well, if the people 'consent' to giving up this information (by setting foot in a business which intentionally doesn't tell the customers that they're doing it), then that means that the people don't expect to have any privacy whatsoever, and therefore it's not invading their privacy if the government demands the records."

You know, the same way we went from

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

to "we want all the records of all financial transactions in this particular county for the last month" or "we want all the records of all the telephone calls made in the country".

KB,

I'll try once more:

REAL ID Act does not equal national ID card. Read the legislation.

lol....ok....it's not a national ID, it's a real id.....than why is it for the NATION??? :laugh: that's just a play on words and anyone can see it's a NATIONAL ID

Would you prefer GLOBAL ID???......heck....they can call it whatever they want, it's still the mark of the beast

Individual international countries using IDs does not equal a global ID card. US States are NOT implementing REAL ID.

Um....yeah, all of Europe, Mex & canada are using the same reader technology that way it can merge into a super chip reading society with electronic $ too.

P.S.~ The states are implementing it, just at a slow pace. So far only 16 states are against it. ( mostly due to ppl like Ron Paul IMO)

RFID for personal tracking is very limited as others in this thread have commented on.

I don't care much about that although it will be a reality in a decade EASILY......IBM and Hitachi are trying to get production costs of these chips down below 3.5 cents before they get the ball rolling

And then you accuse me of being driven by an anti-Christ agenda because I corrected your delusions with regard to the REAL ID Act?

But you haven't corrected me yet? ;)

You're an ignorant moron.

I love you too sweetheart!!!! P.S.~ You have violated rule 5 and 6 during this thread

You're a little old to be droppin D-words and calling ppl morons dontcha think?

People may feel strongly about something, but that doesn't mean that what they say is immune from examination and ridicule.

I'll ask you the same question:

Name a legitimate reason why the government is mandating identification that can be read remotely.

Me, I can only think of one: So that a citizen's ID can be read without the citizen's knowledge or consent.

Name a legitimate reason why the government is mandating identification that can be read remotely.

Me, I can only think of one: So that a citizen's ID can be read without the citizen's knowledge or consent.

It's to keep us safe from the evil terrorist who hate our freedoms, ok. Stop being a conspiracy theorist! If you don't like it, then leave this country!

:silly:

Well, the ultimate goal would be to know the location of EVERY individual and the action of them at all times.

This certainly would cut back on crime ( in theory )

Along with it, a world currency would be within the chip along with the full medical record of the person in case of an emergency

WARNING! JOKE TO FOLLOW! DO NOT TAKE TOO SERIOUSLY!

maybe if you take some tin foil from your hat and wrap around your passport it will block the RFID :)

WARNING! THIS HAS BEEN A JOKE! NOT AN ATTACK ON ANYONE! WARNING!

Actually, I think I've seen on slashdot, that people are selling RF shielded "passport cases". "To protect your passport from damage". (They merely have the side effect of preventing RF signals from reaching the chip unless you remove the passport from it's case.)

(I've also seen what I think is a legitimate reason for wanting to have one. When you're traveling abroad, do you really want to give people the ability to tell that you're American from a distance?)

Actually, I think I've seen on slashdot, that people are selling RF shielded "passport cases". "To protect your passport from damage". (They merely have the side effect of preventing RF signals from reaching the chip unless you remove the passport from it's case.)

(I've also seen what I think is a legitimate reason for wanting to have one. When you're traveling abroad, do you really want to give people the ability to tell that you're American from a distance?)

lol.....we could tell who is a Cowpuke fan walking through a Skins tailgate!!!

Archived