Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Pro Bowl update with 1 week left to vote(merged)

BigDFan5

Barber's ypc is much higher - Portis is having his worst year as a pro in terms of ypc. If not for the Jets game, it might be less than 3.5 yards per carry. :doh:

Yes, just checked - w/o the Jets game, Portis has 219 carries for 760 yards - a paltry 3.47 ypc.

And did you watch the Cowboys/Pats game? Barber should get a probowl nod for his safety-saving run alone. That was the single most awesome piece of running I've seen certainly this season - and probably in the past 2 seasons.

Best 3 yard run I ever seen :laugh:

Barber's ypc is much higher - Portis is having his worst year as a pro in terms of ypc. If not for the Jets game, it might be less than 3.5 yards per carry. :doh:

Yes, just checked - w/o the Jets game, Portis has 219 carries for 760 yards - a paltry 3.47 ypc.

And did you watch the Cowboys/Pats game? Barber should get a probowl nod for his safety-saving run alone. That was the single most awesome piece of running I've seen certainly this season - and probably in the past 2 seasons.

:wtf:

So, should hall make pro bowl for corner for his top10 pick against The giants?

Barber should not be in the top 3 as RB. How is he ahead of Westbrook? BW has 600 yards of recieving and 943 yards rushing. But, Barber is ahead of him.

Why would you take out his best game? Thats like taking out Gibbs superbowls and calling him an average coach, well duh. If you take out AP 200 yard rushing yards, he has 800 yards or some ****.

I said before that Portis shouldn't make the pro bowl. You should read more than 1 part of my post.

Now, I don't think Portis should get it either

any safety that gets taken out during obvious passing situations is OVERRATED!!

you act like it's been going on all season. prior to the GB game, he moved to a LB spot (think nickel D, but technically dime since he's a DB). Since GB goes 5 WR, he was taken out in those situations.

you act like it's been going on all season. prior to the GB game, he moved to a LB spot (think nickel D, but technically dime since he's a DB). Since GB goes 5 WR, he was taken out in those situations.

he was getting burnt before then and thats why he was taken out. just face up to it that he cant cover for crap.

do we really have to pull the santana tapes of 05 to prove it? hes been garbage since then. and the reason he horse collars is because he is trying to catch up from behind and thats the only way he can get them.

We all know that Roy Williams is past his prime and had been on the decline for the last what 2 years, he hasn't been as good or feared since he is no longer able to hurt players with that tackle he created. Roy Williams is a bumb and the only reason why he is still popular is because there are so many dumb and blind Dallas fans.

Sorry guys, but Portis doesn't deserve to go. He runs into his own man more often then he hits a hole. I love him, but this is just not his year. Hopefully he still has it in him, but it doesn't look like it.

One would think that last years injuries had alot to do with Portis this year, he doesn't seem as fast or as strong as in past years prior to him being injured last year. :2cents:

landry should make it over overrated roy williams
Why not?

It's not that big of a difference in stats.

roy williams through 12 games:

71 tackles, 0 sacks, 4 Passes defended, 2 INT's, 10 yards

LaRon Landry through 13 games:

82 tackles, 1.5 sacks, 4 Passes defended, 0 INT's (would have an INT if INT's on 2 point conversions counted)

LaRon is better in coverage but williams has slightly better stats. It's hardly anything to go doh.gif about.

The :doh: was not because he necessarily disagreed, the :doh: was because he was trying to simply provide information, and got attacked for it. :)

I don't see any attack there at all.

There's nothing wrong with discussing the merits of the top vote getters. It sure seems like the thread for it and there doesn't seem to be a problem with the discussion about other positions. What else is there to discuss in this thread?

Thanks for the info Dfan.

Archived