Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The NFL should be embarrased by this game

Ji

This is the worst NFL game I have ever seen. If i was someone watching football for the very first time, I would never watch it again. Its truley embarrasing. Hopefully, the NFL will do something about this wretched parity. Too many teams...too many bad players...too many bad quarterbacks.

THe monday night football and Thursday night football schedule is horrible btw.

Why are the Falcons playing this Monday night?

This is the worst NFL game I have ever seen. If i was someone watching football for the very first time, I would never watch it again. Its truley embarrasing. Hopefully, the NFL will do something about this wretched parity. Too many teams...too many bad players...too many bad quarterbacks.

THe monday night football and Thursday night football schedule is horrible btw.

Why are the Falcons playing this Monday night?

I guess you didnt see the Pittsburgh monday night game a couple weeks ago that ended 3-0.

The skins are playing so it cant be the worse game. Go back to the troll village!!

You should be embarrassed for bringing the JInx to the 'skins. How many injuries have occurred tonight? What did the Bears do after you posted? Why have you forsaken the Wizards (who have built up a limited immunity towards your unearthly powers)?

so you guys think after 20 penalties, 23 injuries, people kicking and punting the ball out of bounce, that this is a quality football game?

Its the NFL baby!! Two teams playing after a short week. Cold weather. Collins coming in and making plays. THE REDSKINS PLAYING!!

Thats what its all about!!

It could be a lot worse.

You should be embarrassed for bringing the JInx to the 'skins. How many injuries have occurred tonight? What did the Bears do after you posted? Why have you forsaken the Wizards (who have built up a limited immunity towards your unearthly powers)?

I love the wizards but I only really post when I have something to complain about :silly:

so you guys think after 20 penalties, 23 injuries, people kicking and punting the ball out of bounce, that this is a quality football game?

So you think kicking to Hester would have been the better thing to do ? Everyone is already after Gibbs head and jumping off of the bandwagon, you suggest the team and coaches do something stupid like that ?

Archived