Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The NFL should be embarrased by this game

Ji

so you guys think after 20 penalties, 23 injuries, people kicking and punting the ball out of bounce, that this is a quality football game?

Yeah, the NFL really needs to find indestructible players, I can't believe those losers are out there getting injured!

Isnt Gumbel originally from DC?

Nope...he said during the broadcast that we is originally from the Chicago area and Collinsworth outed him as a Bears fan before the game started. And Gumbell didn't seem to be trying to hide it. Most notably: claiming that the Bears TE had gotten his hand underneath the ball on the fade route in the 4th quarter when the ball CLEARLY bounced off the turf. He also said "thank goodness" when Lovie finally threw the challenge flag on the Berriman touchdown. What a douche. :rolleyes:

I guess you didnt see the Pittsburgh monday night game a couple weeks ago that ended 3-0.

The skins are playing so it cant be the worse game. Go back to the troll village!!

BINGO! How can you say that the steelers game wasn't worse than this game. They didn't score a field goal until the end. By far the worse offensive output this season. No way that this game was worse. I was actually encouraged by Todd Collins performance. It makes me believe that there is an actual chance to win out.

Archived