Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eric Rivera Jr's R.I.P Shirt in Court

Reaganaut

Message from lil big sis

Ok, I reread Lil Pakistan's message from lil big sis. You can't miss it since it is in huge text. She is apparently murderously upset that people are turning their backs on Charles Wardlow even though they grew up together. She uses come colorful language to say it. I hate to even familiarize myself with this kind of trashy garbage, but I guess I need to understand at some level.

What does "lil big sis" expect, her bro is accuse of being a cold blooded killer. What does she want a freakin' fan club for him?

You know... my daughter's friend had her MySpace page hacked and someone changed her password and took over her page. We were not very pleased since we monitor her friends pages too and when it showed up with lesbian pictures and other choice language on it we hit the roof. The friend had already confessed to her parents that it had been hijacked before anyone found it. I did some research and found a site that for $45 will hack any MySpace page and give you the password. All you do is go change it and you totally control it. These guys are in jail so perhaps it'd be interesting to take the controls. I'm not going to do it myself because I don't want anything to do with this case (and the fact that I have several children.) But... some enterprising young person from this board might think differently. Private message me and I will post the link to the hacker site.

You know... my daughter's friend had her MySpace page hacked and someone changed her password and took over her page. We were not very pleased since we monitor her friends pages too and when it showed up with lesbian pictures and other choice language on it we hit the roof. The friend had already confessed to her parents that it had been hijacked before anyone found it. I did some research and found a site that for $45 will hack any MySpace page and give you the password. All you do is go change it and you totally control it. These guys are in jail so perhaps it'd be interesting to take the controls. I'm not going to do it myself because I don't want anything to do with this case (and the fact that I have several children.) But... some enterprising young thug from this board might think differently. Private message me and I will give the link to the hacker site.

That would be wrong on so many levels... I'd never even think about doing anything like that... It wouldn't do justice to the fine young men who are in prison...

What's that line about doth protest too much?

I dont get why they are letting him live or stopping him from committing suicide. i know that sounds terrible but the man is a waste of space. 17 and robbing/killing and carrying guns? he is a failure to society in my opinion and he needs to NOT be a waste to my tax dollars too.

agreed. The police just need to off him. Kill him. No one except his other "thuggish" friends would know he was missing. And I for one wouold be happy.

Message from lil big sis

Ok, I reread Lil Pakistan's message from lil big sis. You can't miss it since it is in huge text. She is apparently murderously upset that people are turning their backs on Charles Wardlow even though they grew up together. She uses come colorful language to say it. I hate to even familiarize myself with this kind of trashy garbage, but I guess I need to understand at some level.

:doh:

The large red text and language.....my head hurts

agreed. The police just need to off him. Kill him. No one except his other "thuggish" friends would know he was missing. And I for one wouold be happy.

and it would be a message to all those little thugs down in dade county that **** is serious now. im not naive enough to believe it will completely stop the killings, but even if it just stopped one or two people from being killed, wouldnt that be enough?

also, can somebody post what the myspace message says? i cant get to myspace from here.

and it would be a message to all those little thugs down in dade county that **** is serious now. im not naive enough to believe it will completely stop the killings, but even if it just stopped one or two people from being killed, wouldnt that be enough?

also, can somebody post what the myspace message says? i cant get to myspace from here.

DC is a lot bigger city than Ft. Meyers. These people supporting the killers had better be very careful. I can't post the MySpace message due to extreme racist and profane language. You will just have to go there from home.

This is a quote from Wardlow's lil Pakistan MySpace page. Ms. Charnelle is one of his sick supporters. I said from the beginning he was a crack rapper and this proves it. (Profanity edited with # marks)

Nov 21, 2007 10:28 AM

WATZ GOOD BABIE JUST SHOWIN YA PAGE SUM LUV BABIE F### WITCHA GURL SWEETIE && KEEP UP DA WORK WIT YA MUSIC SCHEMEZ IT IZ WAT IT IZ HOMIE MAKE IT RAIN ON ALL DEM NIG##z

♥MS.CHARNELLE♥

Classy lady that Ms. Charnelle is, she goes on to defend the murderers:

Nov 30, 2007 10:46 PM

MY BIG BRO DEF DIDNT DO THAT S### SO A MUCH NEED 2 GET OFF HIS TRAIL CUZ I DONT BALIEVE HE DID NONE OF THAT **** BRO A B#### ALWAYZ GONE DO 4 U BUT THEY B THA MAIN 1S TURNIN DEY BACK ON YA WEN U GET BEHIND BARZ I LOVE U BRO

**FREE MY BRO C-DUB && ERIC RIVERA**

I wonder how ****y Ms. Charnelle will be when people see her Free CDub and Free Eric Rivera shirts on the streets in Hurricane country. I hope she makes them. God I hope she makes them.

Nov 30, 2007 10:46 PM

MY BIG BRO DEF DIDNT DO THAT S### SO A MUCH NEED 2 GET OFF HIS TRAIL CUZ I DONT BALIEVE HE DID NONE OF THAT **** BRO A B#### ALWAYZ GONE DO 4 U BUT THEY B THA MAIN 1S TURNIN DEY BACK ON YA WEN U GET BEHIND BARZ I LOVE U BRO

**FREE MY BRO C-DUB && ERIC RIVERA**

Oh yeah Ms.Charnelle, you guys sound like some decent people...:rolleyes:

Anyone want to start the myspace page "deth 4 tha ST 4"?

I'd do it but I don't have time right now... Maybe you can friend request everyone who's friends with these peices of trash

that would be great, or how 'bout a death to the 4 and all their "friends". I am of the over 30 crowd and don't do Myspace or I would help.

From CDub's Music page

This is the page of a one "J.T B##ches as referenced from Wardlow's MySpace music page. Attention Police:

Aug 21 2007 3:24 AM

HEY SUP? I JUST GOT BACK FROM A FREE SHOPPING SPREE!

I BOUGHT SO MUCH STUFF CHECK IT OUT

AND CLICK HERE TO GET YOURS BEFORE THEY ARE ALL OUT!I'LL TTYL THOUGH

I HAVE TO PUT UP THE REST OF THE STUFFI BOUGHT.

This is a plea to any Gangbangers in DC who love the ST and the 'skins...please take a trip to FT Meyers FL and show them some real ....they are wannabee puuuuunks!

Lil Pakistan...please....they wouldn't last a second in DC. Go get 'em boys!!!!!!!!

i imagine a lot of "dc gangbangers" frequent this site

Archived