Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor #21 Towel on the Redskins Store

iMeast

thats beautiful.... wish someone could post this on ebay so people realize theyre getting ripped off

I was thinking about the same thing.....

List a towel for a week on there for $5.00 plus actual shipping and then hyping the fact they can be bought directly from the Redskins w/ the profits going to the Taylor family.

Load up the body of the description w/ links to the Redskins store.....

Something like - "This towel is just like the one you can buy for $3.99 at the Redskins store (insert link) w/ the profits going to the Taylor Fund. As a matter of fact, if you place this bid - I will buy a towel from the Redskin store and then ship it to you."

I wonder if it would get pulled by Ebay.

I wouldn't want any sales - I'd hope to divert all business away from Ebay and to the Skins store....."all profits" go to the Taylor fund.

Im so happy Snyder did this. Hes giving Skins fans a chance to honor Sean and also **** over all of those ebay ****s at the same time. Snyder really is a true Redskin fan and a great Man. All of the money goes to Seans daughter that makes me want to buy a couple for me and my dad.

I wasn't sure if this only belonged in the classifieds or not. I wanted to make sure all the TRUE Redskins fans that didn't have a chance to get one at the game got one now. Hopefully this will kill the ugliness that is eBay. I saw one of these go for $182 and change yesterday. SICK!

http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=1177&deptcode1=624

Thanks for the info. They are $3.99 each.........**** Ebay.

I just ordered a half dozen of them.:cheers:

actuall anything you purchase from the redskins.com store that relates to sean taylor all proceeds got to the fund.

Im so happy Snyder did this. Hes giving Skins fans a chance to honor Sean and also **** over all of those ebay ****s at the same time. Snyder really is a true Redskin fan and a great Man. All of the money goes to Seans daughter that makes me want to buy a couple for me and my dad.

you should do that. they are buying those because they dont know about redskins selling them yet.

There a still idiots buying them on ebay anywhere from $20 - $50 bucks. Feel like emailing each with a link to the Redskin store.

By the way, thanks for letting us know about the towels.

Just blasted this out to as many high bidders as i could before i hit my limit. do the same! took 3 minutes.

"Dude you can get that Taylor towel for $4 here, cancel your bid and buy it from the skins - its disgusting people are ebaying this thing:

http://store.redskins.com/productinfo.asp?item=1177&deptcode1=624

Spread the word to other bidders so they dont overpay for this, and so that the money goes to the foundation vs some greedy so called fan."

I was thinking about the same thing.....

List a towel for a week on there for $5.00 plus actual shipping and then hyping the fact they can be bought directly from the Redskins w/ the profits going to the Taylor family.

Load up the body of the description w/ links to the Redskins store.....

Something like - "This towel is just like the one you can buy for $3.99 at the Redskins store (insert link) w/ the profits going to the Taylor Fund. As a matter of fact, if you place this bid - I will buy a towel from the Redskin store and then ship it to you."

I wonder if it would get pulled by Ebay.

I wouldn't want any sales - I'd hope to divert all business away from Ebay and to the Skins store....."all profits" go to the Taylor fund.

I bought three of them (if I am paying $7.99 shipping might as well get what I can for it :laugh: ) One for me to frame, one for my son who is a HUGE ST fan and one for gameday.... I am REALLY liking your idea :applause:

Archived