Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I need the right size for ST jersey - Help!

rocazares

Hi guys, I'm from Mexico, I saw NFLshop is selling ST customizes jerseys.

I want so bad one of this jerseys, the problem starts here.

From NFLshop:

Men's SizesJersey SizeMLXL2XL3XL4XL5XLAuthentic Jersey Size48505254565860

Tip: Authentic jerseys are like game-worn jerseys in that they compensate for shoulder pad room which makes measurements larger than standard apparel sizes.

Youth SizesSMLXLSize810-1214-1618-20Chest (in)26-2830-3234-3638-40

So, you guys in US are bigger than me.

I'm a 5-5 Ht. (Just in case 145 Wt. LOL)

I'm wondering if medium size can fit me right.

What do you think?

Maybe this tread is annoying, but when I buy online is confusing about sizes.

Never the same, I swear.

Thanks in advance, sorry the bad english.

Hail to the redskins!

I'm 5'9, 150 lbs, and I have a medium size Taylor replica jersey, which is a little big for me, but still basically okay.

Definitely don't get anything larger than an adult medium. Check their return policy, so that if it's too big, you can exchange it for a large youth size.

Just my 2 cents, hope that helps. Viva Sean Taylor.

You're-5'-5"? Try a 2XL or 3. I have a 3XL authentic white Sean jersey picked up just before the season. Very comfortable . Had to put away my Arrington about two seasons ago. But after hearing what he had to say about Sean and this team I think I may reconsider and take it out the bottom drawer. Ive always liked him.

You're-5'-5"? Try a 2XL or 3. I have a 3XL authentic white Sean jersey picked up just before the season. Very comfortable . Had to put away my Arrington about two seasons ago. But after hearing what he had to say about Sean and this team I think I may reconsider and take it out the bottom drawer. Ive always liked him.

Sorry. Maybe a medium will do for you. I just like a lot of room.

5'8" and 170ish...large or medium?

(tearing your ACL and not being allowed to do anything physical for two years sucks :( )

EDIT: Also, what is the online exchange policy? My dad got a Clinton Portis jersey for me on Black Friday but he accidentally got an XL since he thought it would shrink a little and I normally wear L's

I'm 6'1'' and a skinny 140-150 (it fluctuates), but I have a Large Green and will be getting a Large Taylor. My reasoning is that I like to wear the jersey over a hoodie in the winter, especially if I'm going to make it to a game where I'll be out in the cold all day. I don't imagine it gets that cold down there, though. The key is if you like it to fight you comfortably or if you prefer a baggy look. I wouldn't go smaller than a Medium just to be safe but a large may be too big if you don't like the baggy look and don't plan on wearing the jersey over something. You could probably get a Medium over a hoodie in a pinch, anyway.

Good to see the Skins have fans south of the border. Go forth, and spread the good word of the Redskins in Mexico

HTTR!

Believe my words ... there are A LOT of redskins fans outside US.

Even when my heart's broke for Sean, I know a bunch of skins from Mexico who support every sunday and want NE and Dallas get buried by the skins everytime they crash on the field.

Guys, I keep thinking, help me before this thread fades, medium size ???

Just two more and done.

Archived