Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What time does the parking lot open on Thursday???

SinisterJay

I'd like to know the same thing. I hope it opens 5 hours before because I plan on being there by 3:30 or so. The beltway is a pain in the ass during rush hour.

You can wait in line outside the parking lot, so no biggie if you get there early. Get there early enough and you can start tailgating in line. ;)

most likely 4 hours before game time (1600) unless Traffic gets backed up in to intersections. i'll try to there around 1500.

when i tailgate i go early.........................................

KyleatFedex-1.jpg

You sure there was a game on the day you took that picture? :D

I thought about that Chevy Chase scene in Wally World.... "First ones here....First ones here".

Is it four or five hours before kickoff.......Traffic is gonna be hell.....:logo:

I've made inquiries with the Redskins; as of 1057 EST on 30 November 2007 (last Friday), the parking lots are scheduled to open at 1600 (4pm).

I had already planned on getting out there by 1430 because I harbor no illusions that the DC Beltway will start getting nasty at 1500.

There are places to hang out on the other side of the Beltway, at the "Shops at Capital Centre", if anyone is looking for a warm place to sit and have a cold one.

cheers

Sometimes they open it a little early. Sometimes they open it real early (with a formal announcement beforehand). And sometimes they just keep it locked up tight. It's hard to say what they'll do.

Either way, I'll be rolling in at about 1:30 PM.

01:30 ??? wow will you have any beer left to tailgate with?? :D

Archived