Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Skins Sean Taylor Shirt

borninblood

Please forgive me if this idea has already been thrown around.

I thought it would be a good idea to come up with a Sean Taylor Tribute shirt, just for us here at extreme skins. We could have a thread where everyone submits their idea for the shirt and then after a certain period of time have a poll to see which one we want to use. We could put them on cafepress.com and give the proceeds to Seans child or to a charity. Just an idea....

Let me know what you think....

I think it's a great idea. My idea for a shirt would have the back look like his jersey with name plate and his #21. In the #21 it be made up of pictures that have as little to do with football as possible. The front should have one well picked photo that captures as much of his on the field greatness as possible.

I would also like to get a tribute shirt. I got off of the metro today and someone was selling Taylor memorial tee shirts for 15 bucks. I almost picked up one but then thought about the people profiting off of his death. Would love to have an Eser shirt though because I would know that it was done in good taste and if there were profits I am sure they would be donated.

Aweseom TK, keep us updated. I refuse to call you 21, just doesnt sound the same.

Huly, Ted, & SSM will have more on this when they have everything together. It may be a few weeks or months. Just be patient.

I would also like to get a tribute shirt. I got off of the metro today and someone was selling Taylor memorial tee shirts for 15 bucks. I almost picked up one but then thought about the people profiting off of his death. Would love to have an Eser shirt though because I would know that it was done in good taste and if there were profits I am sure they would be donated.

I agree. I want one and thank you guys as I will try and get some friends who dont post on here to buy one knowing the proceeds go to the family of ST and not some scum looking to profit on someones death. Count me in!!!

Are you all going to take orders ahead of time? Also, can you give us some idea of what you have in mind? Sorry, I can't help but to be a little impatient.
this is great! I can not wait, I hope there is no limit per buyer, please make as much as possible. Living here in Chicago I don't see much of anything dealing with the Redskins. Thanks again for doing this to all involved!
Will there be three versions?

See if this answers your questions. :)

Huly, Ted, & SSM will have more on this when they have everything together. It may be a few weeks or months. Just be patient.

the first of a few designs is already in production thanks to SSM and his rogue squirel shirt company. We are trying to finalize what charity the profits will go either or both Sean's daughter and/or a high risk youth charity. The shirts should be finished this week and up for sale. The design is awesome.

We are also working on getting one of the shirts to the players to sign to auction for charity. Right now it is just a matter of deciding on the charity.

Archived