Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extreme Skins Sean Taylor Shirt

borninblood

the first of a few designs is already in production thanks to SSM and his rogue squirel shirt company. We are trying to finalize what charity the profits will go either or both Sean's daughter and/or a high risk youth charity. The shirts should be finished this week and up for sale. The design is awesome.

You guys are awesome. I can't wait to get one.

See if this answers your questions. :)

Tricky TK. A link to your previous post telling us to sit patiently by while someone mixes up the secret formula in the backroom. Like that'll work [ES'ers sitting by patiently]!

I love the idea of a ES shirt with a Taylor tribute. The idea of keeping this production in-house to keep away from the hording masses and eBay profiteers is very noble.

Nothing against ST's daughter getting the proceeds, but I like the idea of helping out local DC-based causes also, such as Darrell Green's Youth Life Foundation and Joe Gibbs' Youth for Tomorrow, to name a couple.

We (Rogue Squirrel) were hoping to have the shirts ready by the game this past Sunday. But because of how quickly everything happened, our printer wasn't able to turn around the shirts as quickly. We have 2 designs that are done and will be available for sale, hopefully, Thursday.

I was trying to wait on saying anything about it, until the shirts were in our possession but we shall have them available by Thursday.

The people who have seen them, are people who are AIM buddies of mine. Or people that I hang out with on a regular basis. I'm actually just going to wait till the shirts are done before I show them though. So Thursday look too see something about them on here.

Are you getting these shirt screen printed or are you getting the iron-on printer paper to do these?

You can get shirts screen-printed for relatively cheap these days and they last a lot longer than the print and iron-on designs.

If you need a good cheaper screen printer let me know and I will get you his AOL Instant Messenger SN and web-site info.

We (Rogue Squirrel) were hoping to have the shirts ready by the game this past Sunday. ...

SSM, I do appreciate that you and the others are working on a tribute shirt for ST. And please don't think I'm trying to bring down a good cause.

But I've gotta be honest about something here that bothers me. I just went to the Rogue Squirrel site and found your logo to be very ironic, in lieu of the way Sean's life ended.

logoskyscraperlarge.gif

Am I really seeing a squirrel holding a gun and the "I" in squirrel made to look like a bullet? Won't this send an odd message while we memorialize someone who was gunned down?

Are you getting these shirt screen printed or are you getting the iron-on printer paper to do these?

You can get shirts screen-printed for relatively cheap these days and they last a lot longer than the print and iron-on designs.

If you need a good cheaper screen printer let me know and I will get you his AOL Instant Messenger SN and web-site info.

All of our shirts are screen printed. Our company already has a printer that we are comfortable with. If you'd like to send us some info on your printer, we'll definitely keep them in mind, it's always good to have a second printer available if need be. However, I don't feel like this conversation is appropriate for this particular thread, so feel free to PM or IM me. Thanks.

Rdskn4lyf, we are working out the details of exactly which charity the proceeds from the shirts will go to. We will have the detail figured out by the time we get the shirts though.

Thanks for your concern Call Me Green, and we have already noted that our primary logo may rub some the wrong way in consideration to how Sean died. However we do have a secondary that doesn't include the squirrel holding the gun, and is the logo that we use for situations like the. As far this logo in general, if you look a little deeper, there is a story behind the character, and the overall concept of our company. We plan on doing more with the story as we expand the company, which is where the character comes in. But the concept is more of a comic book storyline, than just a static logo.

Thanks for your concern Call Me Green, and we have already noted that our primary logo may rub some the wrong way in consideration to how Sean died. However we do have a secondary that doesn't include the squirrel holding the gun, and is the logo that we use for situations like the. As far this logo in general, if you look a little deeper, there is a story behind the character, and the overall concept of our company. We plan on doing more with the story as we expand the company, which is where the character comes in. But the concept is more of a comic book storyline, than just a static logo.

That's cool. Again, I wasn't trying to stir controversy and your answer addresses the fact there's an alternative logo.

It wasn't the gun itself, but the conflicting message that some people might interpret. Hey, I was a Secret Squirrel fan growing up and he probably used a gun too.

Archived