Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

UNCONFIRMED RUMOR - Ron Springs (Shawn's father) has passed

AsiaticSkinsFan

As a person who has seen a family member in a coma with no hope for recovery, it is almost a relief when it is finally over. Of course the sting is still there, but it quickly passes when the realizatiion sets in that the pain and suffering are no more. Still, my thoughts are with Shawn, whether this turns out to be true or not.

This thread IMO is not true. If this was true there would be at least 5 threads that would have to be merged. Either the OP is a troll or he jus got bad info, im hoping its the latter.

Someone posted earlier that Dan Patrick said it on air. I thought that thread was around here someplace. I'm sure thats what is causing the confusion.

Coming from a Cowboys fan here, the latest on Ron Springs is that he is breathing on his own and they are hoping for him to wake up. I heard Dan Patrick say this, also this morning he said Shawn Springs dad Ron Springs has sinced passed, like he passed away weeks ago or something. Also, I'm glad to see you guys are sort of getting back to normal around here, hating us Cowboys. Now everything is going to be alright. Peace

Someone posted earlier that Dan Patrick said it on air. I thought that thread was around here someplace. I'm sure thats what is causing the confusion.

Well if it was true more than 1 person would of made a thread about what Dan Patrick said imo. So imo I think this is false. Also imo next time the OP should post a link before he states someone dies. I dont care who on radio said it.

Coming from a Cowboys fan here, the latest on Ron Springs is that he is breathing on his own and they are hoping for him to wake up. I heard Dan Patrick say this, also this morning he said Shawn Springs dad Ron Springs has sinced passed, like he passed away weeks ago or something. Also, I'm glad to see you guys are sort of getting back to normal around here, hating us Cowboys. Now everything is going to be alright. Peace

I was telling someone earlier this week that the only thing that could make things worse up here would be if Ron passed away.

I really hope that it's not true ...

Archived