Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can we vote for Taylor to be on cover of Madden?

KrnZippo

I would be for it. Do a duo with him and Darrent Williams (though it may be too late for Darrent Williams). I think have another defensive oriented year with both of them on it in memory.

Of course, we also should be moving on and Madden should follow their normal rules.

Pretty much. In fact, sadly in the next roster update they will most likely take Sean out of the game just like they did when Darrent Williams passed.

i agree that it will be sad, as it will be one of the first physical instances of moving on past this tragedy.

that being said, i dont want anywhere near that game until it is done. if i play and taylor makes a tackle or i even just see his name on it, it will be too hard.

i still am wrapping my mind around this. i still feel like my nerves and senses are operating under the feeling that his career is over or something, which obviously would not be too cool. but then i remind myself that this man has passed away and its real and it is like a hammer just flattens me into the ground.

tgijef

Guest ComebackKing

Tom Brady or Randy Moss will be on the cover for sure. Probably Randy Moss because Vince Young (A QB) was on the cover this year.

That's actually pretty morbid to me. I don't think gaming fans will want to buy a game with ST on it. No disrespect, but I dont think I want to see ST every time i settle in for some Madden.

Plus, I don't believe EA sports is allowed to use the guy's image without the family's permission.

Archived