Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tune To Cnn Now

rvan1

sharpstein says hes highly suspicious of the invasion, unknown whether 1 or more assailants, lines "may or may not have been cut", but girlfriend couldnt make call from house phone, had to use cell phone. entry 8 days earlier was through window. sean and gf knew they were in "grave danger" when they heard the next break-in. doesnt know if the shooting incident is related to this. says community loves ST, humble man.

thanks for that

they spent a good 10 minutes on him.

his attorney did a great job clearing up Taylors past incidents.

RIP Sean :(

yeah sharpstein did well... im much more of a fan of cnn now, after they really are seemingly the most classy media outlet running this story. seans past troubles seem to be a minor point that gets answered and explained, rather than a bull**** attempt to explain and rationalize why this happened to sean.

Saddest day to be a Redskins fan in my life! I'd trade all the Super Bowls and championships we have to have #21 alive and well right now! With that said, you don't know how bad I'd like for the cops to find who did this, tie him up to a chair, put him on the 50 yard line @ FedEx Field, and let 90,000+ of the largest Redskins fan f'n whoop his @$$!!!!! Then, stand him up after being beatin up...and have Mike Sellers running full steam ahead from the 1yard line and trucksticking the living ***** out of him!

Not saying that this was a random burglary (because I don't think it was), but cutting phone lines has become a common thing for burglars to do...prevents alarm systems from notifying police of a break-in (in some cases).

Most home security systems have a back up cell system so cutting the phone lines does nothing.

Most home security systems have a back up cell system so cutting the phone lines does nothing.

Washington Post quotes one of Taylor's cousins as saying there was no security system at the house.

here's the quote:

"The shooting came eight days after another incident was reported at Taylor's home. An intruder pried open a front window, went through drawers and a safe and left a kitchen knife on a bed, according to the police report of the Nov. 18 incident.

Despite the break-in a week ago, there was no security system at Taylor's house, according to Emory Williams, a cousin of Taylor's."

Archived