Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wear your Taylor Jersey today

hokie4redskins

I'm wearing mine. Man, I'll wear it all week. What a horrible loss. I can't even get my mind around this. God bless him and the daughter he leaves behind.

I never owned a Redskins jersey until recently. I met Brian Mitchell when I was young, maybe 15 years old. I was a big fan of Brian Mitchell and just wanted to shake his hand, maybe get an autograph. In not so many words, he pretty much told me to take a hike and GTFO of his face.

This was one of the many experiences in life that made me a little less naive and a little more cynical. I never rooted for players again after that. I rooted for the Redskins logo and my city.

The era of Free Agency only reinforced my adamant refusal to buy a jersey. I would see Arrington jerseys, Bailey jerseys, etc., and was glad I never invested. Sean Taylor changed that for me. Seeing him play, his modest and humble demeanor, it was his jersey and ONLY his jersey I was willing to wear.

It will be the only Redskins jersey I will ever own.

RIP Sean.

I'm wearing mine. Man, I'll wear it all week. What a horrible loss. I can't even get my mind around this. God bless him and the daughter he leaves behind.

I never owned a Redskins jersey until recently. I met Brian Mitchell when I was young, maybe 15 years old. I was a big fan of Brian Mitchell and just wanted to shake his hand, maybe get an autograph. It not so many words, he pretty much told me to take a hike and GTFO of his face.

This was one of the many experiences in life that made me a little less naive and a little more cynical. I never rooted for players again after that. I rooted for the Redskins logo and my city.

The era of Free Agency only reinforced my adamant refusal to buy a jersey. I would see Arrington jerseys, Bailey jerseys, etc., and was glad I never invested. Sean Taylor changed that for me. Seeing him play, his modest and humble demeanor, it was his jersey and ONLY his jersey I was willing to wear.

It will be the only jersey I will ever own.

RIP Sean.

Way ahead of you.....I have on black jeans and a black long sleeve t-shirt under the jersey.....

I never owned a Redskins jersey until recently. I met Brian Mitchell when I was young, maybe 15 years old. I was a big fan of Brian Mitchell and just wanted to shake his hand, maybe get an autograph. In not so many words, he pretty much told me to take a hike and GTFO of his face.

It will be the only Redskins jersey I will ever own.

RIP Sean.

I said the same thing this morning. My sean taylor jersey is the only redskins jersey I will ever own

Archived