Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles fans

ATV

"what he is saying dock is that he searched the web for "Eagles" fans responses so that he could forward his own agenda."

I didn't have to "search" - This was the only other fan site (besides ES) that I was frequenting. I simply found it disturbing,....more disturbing than their usually junk, that is.

The way I see it, if it ain't the EMB, then it shouldn't count. At the EMB, those are real Eagles fans, just like the real Skins fans live here.

Thanks.....it's a sad time. I guess that's why it's raining outside. The angels are crying for him.....damn, I feel so bad right now.....

I'm starting a thread of silence.

i like that logic. i see how its pouring in pitt. so i assuming its raining in DC as well. and its been raining in SC since the middle of last night, coincidentally.

Give me a farking break, dude. WTF are you doing defending those clowns?

You are being a friggin tool.

The personal remark was unnecessary on my part. Sorry dockeryfan.

Nowhere in my post did I make reference to "those clowns”. In fact I didn't even read what was posted wherever. I read the title here, that was enough. It's simply in poor taste to be stirring the rivalry pot whether it be the Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, or the Boston Pop fans when a guy is fighting for his life.

This is why I hate the Eagles fans (not all of them, but a large portion). They are the same asses who cheered when Irvin went down and could have been paralyzed.

This is a game, nothing more, nothing less. Life and the quality of that life, will always be more important and every fan should realize this. If you do not, I truly feel sorry for you.

Comprehension not a strong point eh?

Nowhere in my post did I make reference to "those clowns”. In fact I didn't even read what was posted wherever. I read the title here, that was enough. It's simply in poor taste to be stirring the rivalry pot whether it be the Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, or the Boston Pop fans when a guy is fighting for his life.

Bullshat.

Originally Posted by Excel

I think it's pretty sad that you use a tragedy like this to spread your hate for another football teams fans. It's weak man, real weak.

You read the title and that was enough. :rolleyes: Now you claim to only think of Sean Taylor.

ANd you still have nothing to say of your douchebag comrades. So eff off and go to another board/

Please, everyone. We are all sad and disgusted by the senseless death of ST.

Don't misplace your anger towards the entire Eagles fanbase because of the words of this group of ****ing scumbags.

Totally agree. The death of a very talented player is nothing to joke about and this isn't the thought process of all Eagle fans. Please know that.

My thoughts are with ST's family at this time. This just sucks.

I just thought I should share some of the recent feelings that some Eagles fans have over the news about Shawn Taylor. These are from a non-official Eagles' fan site that some of you may be familiar with.....
ATV, this thread was started in poor taste no matter what your intentions truly were.:(

While I can't with a broad brush paint all Eagles fans as louts, I am convinced that their fanbase (present company excluded) has more than its share. The team itself is not like this, and fans who don't live in Phily aren't like this (at least the ones I've met). But there must be something about the city that causes/pushes these people to be our equivalent of the English soccer hooligan. One wonders if anyone told them as they were growing up that they shouldn't speak ill of the dead (or "if you don't have anything nice to say...")

Eagles fans, its not cute anymore. It was loathsome to cheer when Irvin was injured (which I never did even though I hate the Cowboys with a passion); this kind of talk is without question, evil.

People who wish evil and cheer when someone dies are guilty of grievous sin. These ****s on that board who said these things will meet their Maker with this on their record. They will have to explain it to a Judge who doesn't accept plea bargains.

As for me, now I'm really going to wish ill on all of the city's aspirations. I pray the Eagles never even sniff the playoffs again. And may Philadelphia go bankrupt for what they are doing to the Boy Scouts (I know, OT). Maybe 40 years of exile from the post season will cause a change in attitude.

I just thought I should share some of the recent feelings that some Eagles fans have over the news about Shawn Taylor. These are from a non-official Eagles' fan site that some of you may be familiar with.....

"That's farged up but it looks like he's going to live. He can say bye to his football career....Pointing and Laughing at Skins fans bhahahahahahahaha"

"...DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE..."

"haha stupid racists"

"id rather taylor be terri schiavo than be dead. having him sit unresponsively in a hospis will jesus joe and the other morons bicker about whether he should die or be kept on the machines is much better than a silly funeral."

"lets start a fake symphaty thread instead to prove to the rest of our cyber buddies how compassionate we are. If anyone had it coming it was Vick followed by Taylor."

"Give me one reason why this guy should be alive in the first place, let alone a reason to root for him to live. farg Sean Taylor. Some people just get what's coming to them."

Some people have no class or cooth. What goes around comes around and what you send out comes back to you 10 fold.

"That's farged up but it looks like he's going to live. He can say bye to his football career....Pointing and Laughing at Skins fans bhahahahahahahaha"

"...DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE..."

"haha stupid racists"

"id rather taylor be terri schiavo than be dead. having him sit unresponsively in a hospis will jesus joe and the other morons bicker about whether he should die or be kept on the machines is much better than a silly funeral."

"lets start a fake symphaty thread instead to prove to the rest of our cyber buddies how compassionate we are. If anyone had it coming it was Vick followed by Taylor."

"Give me one reason why this guy should be alive in the first place, let alone a reason to root for him to live. farg Sean Taylor. Some people just get what's coming to them."

Philadelphia definitely has the market cornered on trash. I remember when Andre "Dirty" Waters died. Redskin fans showed a lot of respect for that guy. I guess karma DOES have something to do with trophy cases.

This thread bothers me only because I can't imagine why the nature of various fan bases is on anyone's mind right now. Everyone keeps saying that Taylor's death has put things in perspective, that they realize how unimportant most of the trivial litter of NFL truly is. I guess that's not really the case, though.

This thread bothers me only because I can't imagine why the nature of various fan bases is on anyone's mind right now. Everyone keeps saying that Taylor's death has put things in perspective, that they realize how unimportant most of the trivial litter of NFL truly is. I guess that's not really the case, though.

It's NOT really the case and that IS sad. I posted elsewhere that 9/11 was a big time for "sports, entertainment, and petty differences don't really matter." How long did that last? A month? Not even?

I cruised over here to see some messages of support from other fanbases. Because when people are grieving, they reach out for support, and it helps to see that support from people you normally don't agree with.

But, when you see the crude, disgusting, and downright abominable statements being made by 'fans' of a rival, it is infuriating. For a lot of us who feel that the Redskins are like family members, this is akin to seeing a difficult neighbor defacating on your recently deceased brother's grave.

The fact that some Eagles fans are criticizing US for noticing the vitriol on your websites instead of condemning without rationalization the filthy statements from your comrades makes it worse.

It's well-known in previous conflicts that Igglephans and 700level(or maybe more concretefield) are filled with utter wastes of human DNA.

Just because it's the internet doesn't mean one should be completely heartless and vicious.

I don't blame all Eagles fans but those 2-3 sites are filled with scum (though not all the members would sink that low.)

The fact that some Eagles fans are criticizing US for noticing the vitriol on your websites instead of condemning without rationalization the filthy statements from your comrades makes it worse.

I also felt it was odd that THIS thread bothered OWU. Not the referenced posts.

Listen, guys. We are respectful human beings here. The Eagles fans on here are good people. We are not defending this scum. These people are the worst in the world. Anyone can see that.

I don't align the people who said those things as Eagles fans. They are miserable human beings who just happened to be born in the Philadelphia area. I have no more use for them than you do.

Listen, guys. We are respectful human beings here. The Eagles fans on here are good people. We are not defending this scum. These people are the worst in the world. Anyone can see that.

I don't align the people who said those things as Eagles fans. They are miserable human beings who just happened to be born in the Philadelphia area. I have no more use for them than you do.

I agree with you. No aspersions cast on the vast majority of people.

Those particular people/boards have always had issues and I don't know what's with it, it bothered me long before today.

But I have seen signs of hope from them too.

Better to take Walter Payton's approach.

"For those who are gonna say what they're gonna say, may God be with you also."

WB36, you and the other Iggles fans who post here are classy. It's just that it was beginning to appear that some were criticizing the OP instead of the ****s at that board. IF that wasn't the intention, I apologize for misunderstanding. But I stand by my appraisal of the fanbase (if not the majority, definately a large minority). We need voices like yours to police the Eagles fanbase. I know of soccer hooligans (live in Africa). I don't want this country's sports fans to become like those.

If someone like those (at that site) were to pop off in front of me, they would be swallowing teeth.

I feel bad for guys like you, WB, that have to deal with the reputation that other Eagle fans have built over you around the country.

I also felt it was odd that THIS thread bothered OWU. Not the referenced posts.

I just thought it went without saying that the posts mentioned by the OP were reprehensible garbage written without consideration by children on their parents computers or adults with no grasp on reality. Their detestability is so evident I didn't feel it warranted mention.

What I though might be worth noting, however, was the fact that disputing the relative merits of competing fan bases at a time like this is wholly irrelevent. Lets have that conversation when a Skins fan gets a beer poured on them at a football game, not when a 24 year old kid is murdered.

Yeah, I know.

It's just that Excel's post pissed me off. He was attacking the original poster, and seemed to almost tacitly support the idiot Philly fans simply because they were philly fans.

Anyway, it's a sad day is all. The dude was 24 with a kid. I don't care how he died, it's just effed up.

OWU-

I'm well aware that you, Westy, Number5, et al are absolutley fine examples of sports fans and we really do appreciate your presence here on ES, so having made that clear-

I just thought it went without saying that the posts mentioned by the OP were reprehensible garbage written without consideration by children on their parents computers or adults with no grasp on reality. Their detestability is so evident I didn't feel it warranted mention.

It warranted mention by me.

What I though might be worth noting, however, was the fact that disputing the relative merits of competing fan bases at a time like this is wholly irrelevent. Lets have that conversation when a Skins fan gets a beer poured on them at a football game, not when a 24 year old kid is murdered.

Things like those quotes are why there are discussions about the relative merits of competing fan bases. If those or the Micheal Irvin neck incident or beers being poured on Redskin fans didn't happen, there would be no disputes. Reputations don't come out of thin air and I'm sorry that the Eagles fan base keeps strengthening this one. we Redskin fans are a bit sensitive right now. Excuse us for firing back at pieces of garbage. Your sermon won't stop that.

Archived