Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles fans

ATV

I just thought I should share some of the recent feelings that some Eagles fans have over the news about Shawn Taylor. These are from a non-official Eagles' fan site that some of you may be familiar with.....

"That's farged up but it looks like he's going to live. He can say bye to his football career....Pointing and Laughing at Skins fans bhahahahahahahaha"

"...DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE..."

"haha stupid racists"

"id rather taylor be terri schiavo than be dead. having him sit unresponsively in a hospis will jesus joe and the other morons bicker about whether he should die or be kept on the machines is much better than a silly funeral."

"lets start a fake symphaty thread instead to prove to the rest of our cyber buddies how compassionate we are. If anyone had it coming it was Vick followed by Taylor."

"Give me one reason why this guy should be alive in the first place, let alone a reason to root for him to live. farg Sean Taylor. Some people just get what's coming to them."

I for one hope that "Sean" ends up alright. He is a hellova player, but more importantly, he is a child of GOD and I would never wish any harm to another human.

As for you post, I can't believe you spelled his name wrong! Like dude, come on, you're a Skins fan right? How can you blunder that? That's as bad as Eagles fans calling #36 Michael Westbrook..... :doh:

... Whatever. All I want is for Taylor to be OK. There are going to always going to be idiots in this world, and I bet you can find those quotes from idiot Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants fans who think of Sean as a thug.

We know better at least, and those who are bad mouthing Sean when his life is on the line aren't even worth arguing with.

Eagles fans are the class of the NFL. :doh:

You're my boy, N5.

Every fanbase has a long list of jerks and we are no different. Though it pains me to read things like this, I also can feel at ease knowing that I am not amongust the idiots who dare type such things. I am ashamed to be classified with them, but then again, all I have to do is think of last nights close call with the Pats and that hurt goes away about as fast as Tom Brady's clean jersey!

P.S.....You're my boy too jrock! Lol.......

09000d5d8048533d_gallery_600.jpg

I just thought I should share some of the recent feelings that some Eagles fans have over the news about Shawn Taylor. These are from a non-official Eagles' fan site that some of you may be familiar with.....

I think it's pretty sad that you use a tragedy like this to spread your hate for another football teams fans. It's weak man, real weak.

If you are that interested in what Eagles fans, and other fans are saying around the league go to the Eagles official site, and post all the comments.

http://boards.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.php?showtopic=468389&st=200

It's a tragedy. Save your hate for another day, and another topic.

I for one hope that "Sean" ends up alright. He is a hellova player, but more importantly, he is a child of GOD and I would never wish any harm to another human.

I can't stand "Eagles Fans" but I am as aware as anyone that you simply cannot characterize an entire fan base and attribute those characteristics to every single one of them. Number 5, your an example of that point. While I would certainly not be surprised to see some of those horrible comments come out of the mouths of some Eagles fans I have observed in the past, the reality is for most human beings football stops and humanity begins in situations like this. Thats obviously the case with you.

My co-workers and I are sitting in front of our terminals at work trying to go to every sports media site in FLA looking for updates on his health. I just called my wife to be and told her the news. She broke down crying and I joined her because as a father, I could never imagine my child going through this....I thought of Dion, Kenny, Jordan and Tylee...my four boys and I called them each and let them know how much I love them.

As a man, not an Eagles, Giants, Cowboys, etc. fan, I think I can speak for all REAL MEN and say that our prayers go out to him, his family, and the entire Redskin organization. May he get well, not just for the NFL, but for his family! That's what's most important!

Give me a farking break, dude. WTF are you doing defending those clowns?

You are being a friggin tool.

I think what he is saying dock is that he searched the web for "Eagles" fans responses so that he could forward his own agenda. In all honesty, if a link isn't include to direct us to the actual posts, then we should take them with a grain of slat. Especially since actualy Eagles fans on the official website have responded....with link included.

"what he is saying dock is that he searched the web for "Eagles" fans responses so that he could forward his own agenda."

I didn't have to "search" - This was the only other fan site (besides ES) that I was frequenting. I simply found it disturbing,....more disturbing than their usually junk, that is.

Archived