Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

49ers just saved our season

thecardiacrll

49ers just upset the cardinals and whether we deserve it or not basically everyone we needed to lose lost....were not the only ones who choked. So I say thank you Frank Gore and the 49ers....now redskins get your freaking heads together and win some football games.

p.s. redskins fans jason campbell is the best qb weve had since i dont know how long. when you get mad at jason just think shane mathews danny weurfell jeff george ect ect ect.

Wow. Hell yeah. I'm watching the Bears game right now, they are about to attempt a FG. Forget them though, they'll have the same record as us. And we play them.

Okay they won. Whatever. It is so sad that we, and them, still have a shot at the playoffs. NFC is so medicore.

Oh well the bears won but we do play them in 2 weeks.

This is not to say we beat the Bills easily.

But now the Saints are also in the mix. That doesn't matter though, they aren't that good. And I feel a win streak coming, and the Giants and Lions going on a losing one.

Awesome. The Skins can prolong the suffering for another week and we will get to see a bunch of morons posting "5 in a row..." They cant win one in a row!

Plus JC just threw another interception on the flight home.

What a bunch of loosers.

Hope the mods see your post. And you spelled " losers" wrong. If you're going to insult someone atleast spell correctly.

p.s. redskins fans jason campbell is the best qb weve had since i dont know how long. when you get mad at jason just think shane mathews danny weurfell jeff george ect ect ect.

Pointing towards this team's extreme ineptitude over the last decade, especially at the QB position, does not make me feel better about where they are now.

Archived