Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

These commentators SUCK

panel

As if being down wasn't bad enough, I have to put up with these stupid talking heads, that don't know players names or what team the player is on, can't see what is going on, talk about pointless subjects, blow off cheap shots by the bucs, but cry about the skins getting away with calls, and that are generally annoying.

Who ever these clowns are, I hope that I never have to here them comment on a skins game again.

Troy Aikman.

Knows the game, unbiased, can read numbers, knows teams, knows players' names, and stays on topic.

I agree, Troy is decent and I like Tony Siregusa (s/p) on the sideline. I dont really mind Kornhieser that much either, though I know a lot of you guys dont like him at all. I dont like Collins, or Joe Buck, or John Madden. These guys suck too though.

This entire crew is the worst I have EVER experienced. Not showing important replays, that embarrassing Carter sack call(confusing him with a TB player), not even acknowledging the direct snap to Portis, not identifying the correct player with the ball, confused, misinformed, unemployed next year I hope!

SERIOUSLY! And what the **** is this deal with catching a ball "out of frame?" Did anyone else catch this? Seemed like he was making **** up on the spot just for ****s and giggles. God they are/were awful.

I eventually figured out what he was talking about, but that wasn't the clearest way of saying that.

Jason

You know what the worst part is? If you remember, we were stuck with these bums throughout the end of all last year. They're the announcers who get the games no one but the fans really care about, meaning we're stuck with them all year unless we start winning.

Yeah, they're stuck with Fox's "F" team if they keep playing the way the are right now.

Archived