Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins vs Cowboys NFL Game of the Week

Backpack3r

I watched the game on NFL Replay (was paying "girlfriend dues" on Sunday so I missed it then). We do have a lot to be encouraged with given that we played short of at least 4 starters. Watching that 4th quarter INT by JC was just brutal, Newman was all over the receiver---he clearly forced the throw when he could have gained another 8-10 yrds by running it. At least he acknowledged it in the postgame presser. All in all, there was much to be impressed with, our guys played with heart.

Well all know that all we needed was ST to win. Even the Cowboys fans know it. Why else do you think the board isn't still crawling with them?

I can't get it out of my head. What would have happened if we had ST and CR back there? Would the pass to TO that PP whiffed on the tackle still have gone for a TD if ST was back there? I know we can't change the past, it still irks me. We'll see whats up on 12/30 though. That's probably be a GOW too. (I would've loved to have the opportunity to sweep them this year though! :mad: ) HTTR

I watched the game on NFL Replay (was paying "girlfriend dues" on Sunday so I missed it then).
WHAT?!?! I miss a lot of games because of church. God is just about the only way I'll miss a game. Any girl that makes you miss a Redskins/Cowboys game is just insane. My wife is awesome - she would be mad if I made her miss a game.

I can't get it out of my head. What would have happened if we had ST and CR back there? Would the pass to TO that PP whiffed on the tackle still have gone for a TD if ST was back there? I know we can't change the past, it still irks me. We'll see whats up on 12/30 though. That's probably be a GOW too. (I would've loved to have the opportunity to sweep them this year though! :mad: ) HTTR

We'd be 7-3. Easily.

Archived