Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

REDSKINS 2003 Preseason schedule.....

TC4

Got this from KFFL:

Redskins | Pre-season 2003 Schedule Set - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

14:54 PT: The Washington Redskins will open the 2003 pre-season schedule with a game against the Carolina Panthers at Carolina. They then host the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens before closing the pre-season on the road against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Anybody know the best route to get preseason tickets to the Carolina game? Appreciate any tips and if anyone knows when they'll go on sale?

I don't think they sell out down there. You should be able to buy them from the Panther ticket office.

Originally posted by TC4

Got this from KFFL:

Redskins | Pre-season 2003 Schedule Set - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)

14:54 PT: The Washington Redskins will open the 2003 pre-season schedule with a game against the Carolina Panthers at Carolina. They then host the New England Patriots and Baltimore Ravens before closing the pre-season on the road against the Jacksonville Jaguars.

Is this KFFL reliable? Redskins.com doesn't show anything yet. We played at Carolina last year (preseason) and we play them AT Carolina this year (regular season). We hosted the Patriots (preseason) last year too. Maybe its just me, but I'd rather see preseason games against Pittsburgh, Carolina, Cleveland, and maybe the Jets, Falcons, or Titans. I can't stomach Baltimore, but I guess the proximity makes it a good game.

Originally posted by gridironmike

Is this KFFL reliable? Redskins.com doesn't show anything yet. We played at Carolina last year (preseason) and we play them AT Carolina this year (regular season). We hosted the Patriots (preseason) last year too. Maybe its just me, but I'd rather see preseason games against Pittsburgh, Carolina, Cleveland, and maybe the Jets, Falcons, or Titans. I can't stomach Baltimore, but I guess the proximity makes it a good game.

The WP is reporting basically the same thing.

Originally posted by Bandit

BOR-ING

I want to play teams we've rarely seen.

Cincy

Miami

NYJ

and whoever

Actually, we play both the Jets and the Dolphins this upcoming regular season, thr Jets at FedEx, and the Dolphins on the road.

As for the Bengals, with the realinement last year, we will play all the teams in the AFC on a rotating basis, 1 AFC division each season, so we will play all 16 AFC teams within a four year period.

We played the AFC South(Colts, Jaguars, Titans, and Texans) in 2002, and we play the AFC East this year(the aformentioned Jets, Dolphins, and the Patriots and Bills) in 2003, so in either '04 or '05 we will play the AFC North and, thus, the Bengals.

Archived