Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is it possible for Marty II in DC? Merged

bertoskins

I know this is absurd, but given the situation of Gibbs II, we might take a look at Marty II in DC. With GW and Al as assistants.

I know Marty 1 has an 8-8 record, but during that time our team is complete mess, with LaVar and Banks as our star players. But now given our young talents. I think marty II can do wonders just like what he did when he restore glory to the lowly chargers.

I love marty, because his ability to lead his team to regular season and play offs. He a hardnose coach. And all the things he does always works in the regular season.

I know Danny will not permit this to happen once again. But maybe with Gibbs handpicking him will help Dannys decision.

Even if Daniel Snyder begged, I really don't think Martyy would come back here.

Not that I would want him to.

It is time for NEW 'head coaching" blood...like Russ Grimm...yeah, he was a HOG but he has never been a head coach and it's hard to say how a 1st time head coach will do if given the opportunity.

Spurrier was a better coach then gibbs

if spurrier had this defense he would win 10-12 games.

If Spurrier had this whole team we would be 8-1 and I could say 9-0. Spurriers run and gun might have even beat the Pats. The team he had sucked.

Oh and as for the coach, I say bring in Urban Meyer or Jason Garrett. Keep Saunders as the OC and keep Williams as the DC.

Guest Rafterman

Russ Grimm has been a NFL coach for 16 years and no owner has given him a shot at a Hc job.

There is a reason for that, HE"S NOT HC MATERIAL!

For God's sake, wake up to that fact!

END RANT

That said, it's time for Gibbs II to end and for Danny to to consult the Rooney's as to how to run an NFL franchise.

Yesterday made me physically ill.

I know this is absurd, but given the situation of Gibbs II, we might take a look at Marty II in DC. With GW and Al as assistants.

I know Marty 1 has an 8-8 record, but during that time our team is complete mess, with LaVar and Banks as our star players. But now given our young talents. I think marty II can do wonders just like what he did when he restore glory to the lowly chargers.

I love marty, because his ability to lead his team to regular season and play offs. He a hardnose coach. And all the things he does always works in the regular season.

I know Danny will not permit this to happen once again. But maybe with Gibbs handpicking him will help Dannys decision.

it would be a good idea because 8-8 in the first season is very good considering our team, but i never see it happening

i will always cheer for my b&g but i would not be happy with any coaching change unless it involved a young up-and-comer....

i don't do retreads...really. :)

I'm with you, look what Tomlin's doing in Pittsburgh. There's plenty of young coaches out there with something to prove that will lay it on the line each and every week. The coach needs to be just as hungary as the players. Can any of our coaches say that? Not saying they want to lose but are the hungary enough to do whatever it takes to win?

Whomever the next coach will be after Gibbs retires, I'd like him to leave our offense intact, and allow Saunders to have full reign of the O. Marty would be too stubborn to allow Saunders to have full control of the playcalling, IMO, which is not unlike the situation we have right now.

:logo:

Whomever the next coach will be after Gibbs retires, I'd like him to leave our offense intact, and allow Saunders to have full reign of the O. Marty would be too stubborn to allow Saunders to have full control of the playcalling, IMO, which is not unlike the situation we have right now.

:logo:

GW can do that.........leave the defense intact........and does not care what will Al saunders do to our turtle offense

Archived