Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will Portis...

Fan4life

CP is not the one I am worried about. He is currently 2nd in rushing in the NFC and 3rd in the entire NFL. If he dresses up, great. If not, who cares? I'm worried about ST's knee injury, Smoot's hamstring, Moss' heel and Randy Thomas' tricep. We need Randy back so bad. Did you see the Eagles shift like 6 or 7 guys to the left side of the center in that critical goaline stand that they had late in the game. They KNEW we could only run left and did not need to support against the right side of our OL. We ran one play to that side and I think we lost a yard. They totally disrespected that right side of the line and still go it done. I like the OL's performance for much of the game except when it really counted.

CP is not the one I am worried about. He is currently 2nd in rushing in the NFC and 3rd in the entire NFL. If he dresses up, great. If not, who cares? I'm worried about ST's knee injury, Smoot's hamstring, Moss' heel and Randy Thomas' tricep. We need Randy back so bad. Did you see the Eagles shift like 6 or 7 guys to the left side of the center in that critical goaline stand that they had late in the game. They KNEW we could only run left and did not need to support against the right side of our OL. We ran one play to that side and I think we lost a yard. They totally disrespected that right side of the line and still go it done. I like the OL's performance for much of the game except when it really counted.

I really hope Randy can come back soon. We need him so bad.

Maybe he can dress as number 21 and play safety on Sunday.

Maybe he can dress up as the 1987 Redskins and show the 2007 Skins a few things about playing football and winning games. Maybe he could show them something about fierce competition and determination. Maybe he could show them how to "attack" an opponent and squash them into the turf. Maybe he could show them how to stuff the Eagles, scalp the Cowpies, win the division, and score 35 unanswered points in the second quarter of the Super Bowl crushing the Patriots. But then again......maybe not.

That's the problem. Nobody gets angry after a loss. It's just business as usual. The players just appear dumbfounded, not wrathful like they shound(except maybe Cartwright). You can be angry and still focused. No "heads will roll" speeches by the coach. I don't know what's going on behind closed doors but I hope heads are rolling, including Gibbs'.

Archived