Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lock Sean Taylor Up For The Rest of His Career....now!!!!

skin_finatic

I am gonna go against the grain on this thread and say if redskin management is smart they will trade ST in the offseason.

trade him for a veteren safety who is about 30 and still reliable a a good up and coming CB that needs to be polished and either a a draft pick opr another line player eithert ofensive or defensive

We have a lot of holes that could be solved by trading him for teh right price

WTF!!!!!

Quoted for Emphazation

I am gonna go against the grain on this thread and say if redskin management is smart they will trade ST in the offseason.

trade him for a veteren safety who is about 30 and still reliable a a good up and coming CB that needs to be polished and either a a draft pick opr another line player eithert ofensive or defensive

We have a lot of holes that could be solved by trading him for teh right price

:wtf:

For all of you saying WTF step back from the homerism and look at the holes this team has and the holes it will have in the near future. we have very few players on the skins that will bring the kind of trade that ST will be able to get. trading Taylor could get us 2 good players and a draft pick or 2 good players and a servicable player wich would go along way in bring the redskins needed stability

For all of you saying WTF step back from the homerism and look at the holes this team has and the holes it will have in the near future. we have very few players on the skins that will bring the kind of trade that ST will be able to get. trading Taylor could get us 2 good players and a draft pick or 2 good players and a servicable player wich would go along way in bring the redskins needed stability

But ST is the part of out D that works! He's not perfect, but I think what happened today should tell you how vital he is to what stability this team does have.

Trading a star for a couple of mediocre players isn't filling holes, it's shooting yourself in the foot.

But ST is the part of out D that works! He's not perfect, but I think what happened today should tell you how vital he is to what stability this team does have.

Trading a star for a couple of mediocre players isn't filling holes, it's shooting yourself in the foot.

I knew it wouldnt be a popular idea but you canget by with mediocre players in the secondary if we have a good front 4 and our secodary will be anything but medocre we will still have Landry, smmoot and rogers plus another good cb to replace springs and be a very valuable nickle.

This defense needs a system not star studded players

Part of it was also Williams going back to the stupid prevent defense that DOESNT WORK. Take out ST, go to prevent and it's certain doom.

Memo to Williams: Enough with the f**kin PREVENT! All the offensive coordinators know it's coming when the Skins have a lead in the 4th quarter. Hence why the Eagles called the screen to Westbrook. They knew nobody would be within 30 yards of him.

We were caught in a blitz on that play, hence why our defenders were chasing him from behind.

I knew it wouldnt be a popular idea but you canget by with mediocre players in the secondary if we have a good front 4 and our secodary will be anything but medocre we will still have Landry, smmoot and rogers plus another good cb to replace springs and be a very valuable nickle.

Your solution for improving our already good defense is to trade away our best player. We're already solid at CB, why would we create a hole at safety to plug a hole we don't have?

We won't sign him. We will screw around and let a proven player leave and the go out and pay millions of dollars to a free agent player who just had a good season but is at the end of his career. Maybe Adam Archuleta, or however you spell his name, will come back and play for free so we can get some of that money back we wasted on him. This front office and coaching staff for that matter is a joke.

That would destroy the chemistry... We can;t just plug holes. We tried that bringing in Bruce Smith, Deion Sanders, Mark Carrrier... They were veterans but destroyed the chemistry.

Taylor is 24 and if we are lucky... a Redskin for life...

Think about all the best Ds in the league, though. They have good systems, sure, but what makes them special is that they have players talented enough to make things happen in those schemes.

Hell, take fairly average Indy D. Look at the difference Bob Saunders, one single player, has on the entire defense. Would trading him for mediocre players help? I really don't think so.

Take Baltimore. Mediocre players come and go, but the D remains strong year after year. Schemes change, offenses change, but players like Ray Ray and Ed Reed consistantly elevate the play of the people around them.

Take Pittsburgh. They are a many times better when Troy P. is in the line up than when he isn't.

I agree that the D-line needs to be addressed, but that is what the draft is for. You're also right that we don't need ALL stars on D, but we do need playmakers and talented athletes and ST is the best one we have.

ST is the kind of player that makes the players around him better. He knows the defense, leads by example and plays at full speed all the time. You can't just sacrifice that to plug holes with average players.

**** you. You are a dumbass.

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet: ST FOR LIFE :helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

YES TOTAL DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGN THE GRIM REAPER NOW FOREVER!!!!!!!

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky :point2sky

GET WELL SOON SEAN!!!!!!!!! WE'RE PRAYING FOR YOU!!!!!!

No one player on this team is irreplaceable.

I don't want the current regime to make anymore moves. I want the new GM (God willing) and coaching staff to build THEIR team...

My only fear is that we've set ourselves back a couple years with some of the moves since 2004. We have to cut the fat and build a foundation (beginning with young linemen).

Think about all the best Ds in the league, though. They have good systems, sure, but what makes them special is that they have players talented enough to make things happen in those schemes.

Hell, take fairly average Indy D. Look at the difference Bob Saunders, one single player, has on the entire defense. Would trading him for mediocre players help? I really don't think so.

Take Baltimore. Mediocre players come and go, but the D remains strong year after year. Schemes change, offenses change, but players like Ray Ray and Ed Reed consistantly elevate the play of the people around them.

Take Pittsburgh. They are a many times better when Troy P. is in the line up than when he isn't.

I agree that the D-line needs to be addressed, but that is what the draft is for. You're also right that we don't need ALL stars on D, but we do need playmakers and talented athletes and ST is the best one we have.

ST is the kind of player that makes the players around him better. He knows the defense, leads by example and plays at full speed all the time. You can't just sacrifice that to plug holes with average players.

I disagree with your last statement and last season was proof of that. it will be a stop gap for a season or two. It will bring in much needed depth and give us better use of draft picks.

It is so amazingly unbelievable how one person effects an entire defense. He leaves the game, our defense can't stop a damn thing. And I can't believe yall say it Gregg William's fault, Hes not the one blowing double coverage on a long td pass, Or missing tackles and overpursuing on that Brian Westbrook run. Preliou screwed up that coverage and overpursued BADLY on that westbrook td. Please Lock up Sean Taylor for the rest of his life because its just crazy how our defense looks without him.

Hey man, its Gregs scheme.... it hasnt stop anyone in 2 years.... it worked 1 year and the rest of the NFL took notice and made adjustments... he asnt... he cant... he only knows 1 way... it doesnt work anymore... he has to go...

That would destroy the chemistry... We can;t just plug holes. We tried that bringing in Bruce Smith, Deion Sanders, Mark Carrrier... They were veterans but destroyed the chemistry.

Taylor is 24 and if we are lucky... a Redskin for life...

Actually the chemistry on defense that year was awesome but they were ac quired via Free agency and this would be via a trade.

Archived