Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lock Sean Taylor Up For The Rest of His Career....now!!!!

skin_finatic

It is so amazingly unbelievable how one person effects an entire defense. He leaves the game, our defense can't stop a damn thing. And I can't believe yall say it Gregg William's fault, Hes not the one blowing double coverage on a long td pass, Or missing tackles and overpursuing on that Brian Westbrook run. Preliou screwed up that coverage and overpursued BADLY on that westbrook td. Please Lock up Sean Taylor for the rest of his life because its just crazy how our defense looks without him.

We knew he was good, but this was just frightening. We've hardly had any long plays and almost none in the deep middle, than he goes out and we have two in a row.

That scares me. Gimpy ST was holding our D together and when he left, the game went to hell.

Part of it was also Williams going back to the stupid prevent defense that DOESNT WORK. Take out ST, go to prevent and it's certain doom.

Memo to Williams: Enough with the f**kin PREVENT! All the offensive coordinators know it's coming when the Skins have a lead in the 4th quarter. Hence why the Eagles called the screen to Westbrook. They knew nobody would be within 30 yards of him.

:helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet: ST FOR LIFE :helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet::helmet:

:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

It is so amazingly unbelievable how one person effects an entire defense. He leaves the game, our defense can't stop a damn thing. And I can't believe yall say it Gregg William's fault, Hes not the one blowing double coverage on a long td pass, Or missing tackles and overpursuing on that Brian Westbrook run. Preliou screwed up that coverage and overpursued BADLY on that westbrook td. Please Lock up Sean Taylor for the rest of his life because its just crazy how our defense looks without him.

B.S.: The defense hasn't made critical stops when necessary even with Taylor in the game. Remember 3rd & 21 today? Remember the opening of the second half of the Giants game? Remember? Neither side of the ball has a killer instinct and this is a direct result of the coaching staff. If you can't see it, take a deep breath and smell it.

B.S.: The defense hasn't made critical stops when necessary even with Taylor in the game. Remember 3rd & 21 today? Remember the opening of the second half of the Giants game? Remember? Neither side of the ball has a killer instinct and this is a direct result of the coaching staff. If you can't see it, take a deep breath and smell it.

Well, on that 3rd & 21, they did stop them short of the 1st down. I'm not sure, but I think it was Sean Taylor who stopped him inches from the 1st down.

They got the 1st down on a 4th down qb sneak.

Archived