Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyd still in team's plans accoring to Gibbs

morpheusmeyers

Lloyd will still get his occasional opportunity to prove himself. It is up to him to make the most of those opportunities when they come. So far, he hasn't.

Jason

According to everyone, yes he has. he has worked hard at practice, said the right things in the media, and the 4 plays hes been in all year hes done his part. he had a key block on one run and got some extra yards on a quick out on another.

dude has done all he can with the opportunities he has been given. granted those opportunities have been few and far between due to the position he put himself in after that play in Miami, but still....credit should be given as fairly as its taken away.

I don't wanna hear it Gibbs. I'm sick of the propaganda and the nonsense.

Your choices are clear.

Stop watching football

OR

stop listening to coachspeak "press conferences"

OR

figure out that there isn't a single coach or player with a brain in his head that will say anything other than prepared mush in said 'press conferences'.

It isn't too hard.

Gibbs won't say anything negative about anyone. He is looking for answers to the offense regardless of what face or demeanor he shows the public. Trying to glean anything from these 'press conferences" is about as big a waste of time as the 'press conference' itself.

Reporter: "Coach what are you doing to fix this and that?"

Any Coach in the NFL: "Well we're looking at it, and we think we've got the right guys here and we're going to try to get it done"

Reporter: "But coach, isn't that what you said last week?"

Any Coach in the League: "Why yes, so why the **** are you asking me again? Can't you figure out I won't say anything else?"

Joe Fanboy: "Oh God! He's clueless! He can't even answer a question!"

And the circle continues.

~Bang

no matter what all you think the motive may be, im happy to see gibbs standing by b.lloyd

maybe after that bomb to thrash, he sat back and thought to himself.... "what the hell are we doing"

Well, we'll see in the next couple of weeks if BLloyd even gets on the field again.

I think this statement was the kiss of death. I don't see BLloyd getting on the field again ever unless there we get hurt bad by the injury bug at WR (God forbid) and we have one or two WRs down and another one needs a breather for a play or two.

I know there's more to it but Gibbs does in good character protect his players. However at the same time, I think the fans deserve to know why a multi million dollar receiver is sitting the bench. Until I finally hear what BL did, he deserves to play. James Thrash is a good football player ON SPECIAL TEAMS. But Keenan should be getting #3 above everyone else including BL. This guy can catch, and he can run perfect routes. Not to mention hes a receiver that can make JC better and more confident. But Thrash......bahhhh

Archived