Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lloyd still in team's plans accoring to Gibbs

morpheusmeyers

Yeah.

Still. We heard about how Lavar and Arch needed to earn it, or their packages weren't being called.

Gibbs seems to be big on what guys show in practice. But, by watching the game. Tackling or Catching Passes doesn't see to be part of practice. ;)

Ha ha, yeah. They're "packages" weren't being called. Here's my favorite Gibbs quote regarding BL, taken from an article published today at www.redskins.com...

"We are certainly going to continue to give Brandon the opportunities to be productive."

That certainly is reassuring!

10 million in guarenteed money people, we are stuck with him for now, however isn't the cap next year supposed to be around 116 million or 160 million? In any case I think BL's days are really numbered now, he also appears to have the personality to be a huge cancer in the locker room, I personally think that since he isn't doing anything anyway and we are screwed with his contract for now to deactivate him for the remainder of the season, it's not like he is playing anyway. I mean if we can't get Caldwell and McCardell more involved for right now then the coaches should be ashamed of themselves. I mean really what is he doing to even deserve to be dressed on game day? Putting out cheap rap albums that are worse then anything else out there? I mean Chris Samuels can rap better than him.......

Okay, this is my first post on this Soap Opera. Everyone and their mother knows that Gibbs likes to set an example with the players that are lackadaisical in certain areas.

But, when you have invested as much as you have in Lloyd and he plays a position that is an area of weakness it's time to lick your wounds and make the guy earn his check. Anytime the guy has been on the field (albeit seldom) and the ball has been thrown his way (again, albeit seldom) I've noticed one thing, seperation. He always seems to have one step on the corner covering him.

Yes, I know he's done this and done that so please save your breath or keystrokes. The question is, is he helping the team more by sitting on the sidelines or being on the field? Only one way to find out.

He has to be, no one likes to fail on such a big investment. We know he can play, he just doesnt. The turning point for me on Lloyd was when he dropped a deep pass in the endzone for the 2nd time this season and laughed about it right there on camera. Im not sure what week it was but we really needed those points.

Archived