Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The cold hard truth (sad but true)

SkinFan63

We are a pathetically average team this year with a below average offense and a slightly above average defense and let's just take a look at the facts here shall we?

Week one vs Dolphins 16-13......wow, what a omen as to our 2007 season.

Week two, barely beat the Eagles who totally SUCKED then but now are the team we've grown to hate. Oh, and we'll get to enjoy them kicking our ass next weekend.

Week three vs Giants, a game we should have won, and at the time, the Giants SUCKED, but we pissed away a first half lead and let them score 21 unanswered points and wala.....another loss.

Week four vs the lions. Apparently, the Lions melted down and made us look good, because on the average, we don't look good this year.

Week five, the Packers....a good team, that we SHOULD HAVE beaten, but again, pissed away the lead and added another L to our loss column. I personally consider this game, the game that would define our season......and let me tell ya, it has!

Week six, the pathetic Cardinals,.........again barely beating a team that sucks. Who are we kidding?

Week seven: The Patriots. All I can say about this game is that I would be sooooooooooooooo embarrassed to be a Redskin after that humiliating ordeal in which it appeared that we never even showed up for the game.

Week eight........wow, we barely beat a 1-6 Jets team. Are you getting the drift here? Are you connecting the dots? Joe Gibbs, can you hear us?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone listening? I am currently watching a REAL football game, Colt vs Patriots. Attention Redskins coaching (or lack thereof) staff........ These are real football teams and this is how real football teams play football. Maybe you should take notes! Maybe you should put your mouth/actions where your money is. Because the money involved in this team is unfathomable and the actions are non-existant.

Damn that is a little on the harsh side. I agree that I see a lot of just mediocre play from the skins on both sides of the ball except from some few individuals. We played a horrible Jets team today and this was the results from our offense.

field goal

punt

field goal

field goal

field goal

interception

touchdown thanks to the defense getting us the ball back

punt

Ot-field goal

How are we ever going to beat any good teams(dallas,Giants,colts,pats) with results like that?

Joe Gibbs went back to a commitment for the run today which is fine with me because you have to start somewhere to fix a 28th ranked offense.

Jason Campbell's accuracy has to improve and he is still not getting rid of the ball fast enough. Joe and Al have to find a way to improve the deep Ball and get Jason's passes down(to high) on the intermediate routes. I'm getting tired of watching balls sail over there hands and head.

Fix the Run and Campbell's play and we could start to see a different offense!!!

If I have said this once I have repeated it 100 times. All of you "REDSKINS FANS" that find it so painful to win and/or loose close games need to find another team to cheer for, oh that's right I forgot you don't know how to cheer, just pi** and moan! Well go pi** and moan for somebody else! I for one am sick and tired of all the negitive crap you so call fans spew.

Yes the Redskins have to fight for every win, if you have not noticed so does every other middle of the road team. 5-3 people, 5-3! The way some of you act it's like we are 0-8! Want a winning team all the time? Buy 32 jerseys one for each team and wear one for the winner that week. But don't call yourself a fan.

If you want to be a fan then you pick your team and support! Does that mean you have to like or agree everything they do? NO! It means that as long as they continue to fight, as long as they don't give up then neither do you.

A lot of the "FANS" I see on this board wrote this team off before the first game of the season! Now you write us off half way through the season! I have one question for you. Why do you stay? Why do you continue to "SAY" you support this team, when everyone can plainly see you DON'T!

Please go away!! We will not miss you! I for one do not feel that you deserve to be called a REDSKIN FAN! We have pride! We have devotion! We live and die with this team! You look for the easy way out.

I will pay attention to you nagitive bi***ing when just one of you can show me that you have the brains and expirence to ran an NFL FOOTBALL TEAM! YOU DON'T! and you never will. So please go away!

:2cents: :2cents:

HTTR

Whatever happen to the good ol days when balls were just plain ol balls? :)

BTW, since when did it take balls to simply post comments on a message board? What could possibly happen?

I was being sarcastic... It just gets aggrevating that people come on here and think that they have BALLS for "telling the truth"

You MIGHT be right about the team being average but your post is sooooo negative it's disgusting. How can you really call yourself a Redskins fan? You sound like your really not sure if your a fan of the team. Please chill a little bit. Be a little more kind in your judgement. Beating the Cardinals and Jets by Field goals is still beating them. These teams played us better than they played on most other sundays. and always remember HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!. ALWAYS AND FOREVER! :point2sky :)

We are a pathetically average team this year with a below average offense and a slightly above average defense and let's just take a look at the facts here shall we?

Facts:

- We are 5-3

-The teams with a better record then us in the NFC are

Dallas Cowboys

Green Bay Packers

New York Giants

Detroit Lions (we've beaten)

Tampa Bay (tied with 5 wins)

Predictions:

- We'll beat the Eagles at home, our defense will give their recievers hell.

- Cowboys I see us losing unless we can put pressure on Romo sits to pee.

- Buccs I see us shutting their offense down another W for us.

- Bills we should beat them.

- Bears this game could go either way.

- Giants I think we win this one.

- Vikings aslong as we can stop the run we will win this game.

- Cowboys at home I see us winning this game.

Overall record at the end of the season: 10-5

Bottom Line

Stop Complaining & Shut Up

We dont get extra points at the end of the season for all the points we've scored this isnt Fantasy Football. A win is a win.

SkinFan63 does the 63 mean that youre a fan only 63% of the time?

A win is a win is a win and the confidence can't be underestimated. We are 5-3 and as good as a 5-3 team. End of story. HAIL!

Noooooo you're wrong! :mad: Unless you win by 25+ points and outgain your opponents by at least 300 yards, it's not a "real" win. I figured you would know that. Get with the times. :rolleyes:

God forbid anyone talks to someone with some respect around here. We have 30, 40, and 50 year old people cussing at other fans for no good reason. I may not always agree with another fan but I don't want them to leave the team and leave the Redskin family. Can we try to lift each other up a little instead of putting each other down? So what if they are angry and doubting, this is where you come to complain because its family and you gripe to family. Let's try to support them even when they are wrong and show them why they are wrong instead of calling names and taking cheap shots. WE NEED TO STICK TOGETHER DURING THE GOOD AND BAD TIMES AND NOT FIGHT LIKE SPOILED LITTLE BRATS...

Why do you always cry for the MODS when someone says something bad? They'll deal with it when they see it, they're just busy dealing with all the other clowns around this board.

I am pointing it out one shot because I was reprimanded by not one MOD, but 4 simply for consistently saying that Joe Gibbs sucks. No bad names, no cussing, no put downs. Soooo, I am making a point to say something every time I see something worthy of reprimand. Now you know.

Say again that after we have another game like we did against the Pats, and I may give your point some thought. Today, we only gave up 13 offensive points.

13 points is true enough, but their 3rd down conversion percentage was 61 for the complete game. Not good defense. Also they got 331 yards of total offense. Not good defense. Our best defense clearly was their recievers ability to drop passes when they were wide open. Not good defense. Letting the Jets come right down the field at the end of the game to kick the tying field goal. Not good defense. And allowing them to complete a 39 yard pass on the first play of OT. Not good defense. You sir are wrong!!!

Can Anyone On This Forum Just Be Happy That Were 5-3? Everyone Loves To B****...just Be Happy We Arent In The Cellar Of The Nfc East Like Every Other Year...and If You CanT Accept That, Just Be Glad You Arent A Dolphins Or Rams Fan...

Those of us that are "########" are the only ones that see the writing on the wall. Believe me if we continue on this path we will be in the cellar in about 3 weeks. The cellar of our division that is.

Why start a thread on here like this? After a WIN? Did you think the Skins were going to the super bowl this year or even the playoffs. It makes me wonder if you're really a fan or just here to cause trouble. I can't stand crybaby fans like you at games or on here, constanly bashing the team you claim to love.

It's hard to love "head in the sand" fans like you too that don't see that we are right where we were before. Mediocre at best, eeking out wins against teams we should clearly dominate. But, you guys will see what we see in about 7 days from now when the Eagles come to town and own us on our own field.

I'm a homer, so I like all our games, but I'd say I like the second Dallas game even more because we'll have Randy Thomas by then hopefully. That'll help keep their offense off the field.

I see your reasoning for the Giants, but the Bucs being an automatic loss?

Fabini and Wade are doing a great job. Randy Thomas isn't going to make that much of a difference. In fact they would be stupid to rush him back since they are doing a good job in his stead. At least now they are really gelling.

I am pointing it out one shot because I was reprimanded by not one MOD, but 4 simply for consistently saying that Joe Gibbs sucks. No bad names, no cussing, no put downs. Soooo, I am making a point to say something every time I see something worthy of reprimand. Now you know.

No you weren't. But I'm making a point of letting people on all sides of all topics know that you're...

squirrel05.jpg

seeking more nuts...

people like you make me sick to my stomach, you have no right to consider yourself a skins fan you coward. Why are you trying soo hard to convince us real fans that the skins stink? I was watching with a few people like you today and when we fell behind 17-3 they all ****ed and moaned and said "game over" and I told them right then and there that the skins were gonna win this game, I was 100% positive we would fight back and win it. And while i was cheering my @ss off watching portis rip off that run in OT and demolish dyson, they sounded like they were sad that the redskins had proved them wrong. Here's a little advice, if you are really a redskins fan, you might try rooting for the team instead of against them. you'll enjoy it alot more when they make their late season surge into the playoffs.

How come all of you homers attack people like me that don't agree with the way this team is going. I guess you all are like the people that say that if you don't agree with killing innocent people and having your rights stripped away that you aren't a Patriot of this country. You make me sick. So sick I just want to puke.

No you weren't. But I'm making a point of letting people on all sides of all topics know that you're...

squirrel05.jpg

seeking more nuts...

No I wasn't what?? Be a little more clear when you decide to call someone squirrely or whatever you are trying to say. But , thank you for making my point. What did I do to make you appear and make this squirrely remark.

cozmikbuffalo--I guess you all are like the people that say that if you don't agree with killing innocent people and having your rights stripped away that you aren't a Patriot of this country. You make me sick. So sick I just want to puke.

I kinda have fun with nuts when they are on the lighter side :D , but not only do you give plenty of evidence of being a tad out of alignment tonight, you're starting to really go off the deep end. You've been ramping up to it since talking to Om, earlier. So, leaving now of your own free will would be the best move, and get some rest and come back tomorrow, but not too early. :)

Archived