Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The cold hard truth (sad but true)

SkinFan63

We are a pathetically average team this year with a below average offense and a slightly above average defense and let's just take a look at the facts here shall we?

Week one vs Dolphins 16-13......wow, what a omen as to our 2007 season.

Week two, barely beat the Eagles who totally SUCKED then but now are the team we've grown to hate. Oh, and we'll get to enjoy them kicking our ass next weekend.

Week three vs Giants, a game we should have won, and at the time, the Giants SUCKED, but we pissed away a first half lead and let them score 21 unanswered points and wala.....another loss.

Week four vs the lions. Apparently, the Lions melted down and made us look good, because on the average, we don't look good this year.

Week five, the Packers....a good team, that we SHOULD HAVE beaten, but again, pissed away the lead and added another L to our loss column. I personally consider this game, the game that would define our season......and let me tell ya, it has!

Week six, the pathetic Cardinals,.........again barely beating a team that sucks. Who are we kidding?

Week seven: The Patriots. All I can say about this game is that I would be sooooooooooooooo embarrassed to be a Redskin after that humiliating ordeal in which it appeared that we never even showed up for the game.

Week eight........wow, we barely beat a 1-6 Jets team. Are you getting the drift here? Are you connecting the dots? Joe Gibbs, can you hear us?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone listening? I am currently watching a REAL football game, Colt vs Patriots. Attention Redskins coaching (or lack thereof) staff........ These are real football teams and this is how real football teams play football. Maybe you should take notes! Maybe you should put your mouth/actions where your money is. Because the money involved in this team is unfathomable and the actions are non-existant.

Here's something that doesn't make sense about your post. You say we should have beaten 2 good teams in Green Bay and New York, but then you say we are average. Average teams don't beat good teams, so why would you say we should have won the Green Bay and New York games?

BTW, it's not "wala", it's voila. Mike Sellars went to Walla Walla, maybe that's what you're thinking about?

You take a team like the Jets and you are facing a team with nothing to lose, plus it was a road game.

What were you saying after we beat Philly the first time? How about when we DESTROYED the 5-2 Lions?

Be a fan, or not. Fans don't whine or make excuses... they believe in their team and hope for the best.

Hail SKINS!

Here's something that doesn't make sense about your post. You say we should have beaten 2 good teams in Green Bay and New York, but then you say we are average. Average teams don't beat good teams, so why would you say we should have won the Green Bay and New York games?

Exactly, we didn't. We are exceptionally average.

BTW, it's not "wala", it's voila. Mike Sellars went to Walla Walla, maybe that's what you're thinking about?

Not much about his post makes sense. Its riddled with incosistency and bull**** whining.

Like I've said before, as long as we're winning games, I'm not going to be a punk and cry about it.

I agree with the thread starter. It's just tough love people. A decisive victory over the Jets on the road was the only thing that would convince me that the Skins might be contenders.

Fortunately the Skins still control their own destiny. Unfortunately the Skins haven't gotten over finding a way to beat themselves.

Let us pray for some division magic in the upcoming weeks.

Archived