Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The cold hard truth (sad but true)

SkinFan63

It means that he doesn't want to say we're good, because it'll take the attention away from him if he does.

I would love to say the Skins are good. But it's simply not true right now. I would be a liar. We need to get healthy, grow some balls on offense, and beat a good team like the Giants. Then we can start to think about having a conversation about being good.

That means the only good team, impressive win, we have this year is against Detroit. Otherwise, our wins have come against mostly bad teams, and the Skins, as a team, is exceptionally average.

I still don't get it, but I appreciate the explanation.

Where are the MOD's. Or do they only appear when someone says disparaging remarks about Joe Gibbs on a consistent basis. Is this the kind of character you homers refer to so often when making your case about why we should blindly love this team.

Why do you always cry for the MODS when someone says something bad? They'll deal with it when they see it, they're just busy dealing with all the other clowns around this board.

We are a pathetically average team this year

with a below average offense and a slightly above average defense and let's just take a look at the facts here shall we?

Week one vs Dolphins 16-13......wow, what a omen as to our 2007 season.

Week two, barely beat the Eagles who totally SUCKED then but now are the team we've grown to hate. Oh, and we'll get to enjoy them kicking our ass next weekend.

Week three vs Giants, a game we should have won, and at the time, the Giants SUCKED, but we pissed away a first half lead and let them score 21 unanswered points and wala.....another loss.

Week four vs the lions. Apparently, the Lions melted down and made us look good, because on the average, we don't look good this year.

Week five, the Packers....a good team, that we SHOULD HAVE beaten, but again, pissed away the lead and added another L to our loss column. I personally consider this game, the game that would define our season......and let me tell ya, it has!

Week six, the pathetic Cardinals,.........again barely beating a team that sucks. Who are we kidding?

Week seven: The Patriots. All I can say about this game is that I would be sooooooooooooooo embarrassed to be a Redskin after that humiliating ordeal in which it appeared that we never even showed up for the game.

Week eight........wow, we barely beat a 1-6 Jets team. Are you getting the drift here? Are you connecting the dots? Joe Gibbs, can you hear us?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone listening? I am currently watching a REAL football game, Colt vs Patriots. Attention Redskins coaching (or lack thereof) staff........ These are real football teams and this is how real football teams play football. Maybe you should take notes! Maybe you should put your mouth/actions where your money is. Because the money involved in this team is unfathomable and the actions are non-existant.

Why start a thread on here like this? After a WIN? Did you think the Skins were going to the super bowl this year or even the playoffs. It makes me wonder if you're really a fan or just here to cause trouble. I can't stand crybaby fans like you at games or on here, constanly bashing the team you claim to love.

We are a pathetically average team this year with a below average offense and a slightly above average defense and let's just take a look at the facts here shall we?

Week two, barely beat the Eagles who totally SUCKED then but now are the team we've grown to hate. Oh, and we'll get to enjoy them kicking our ass next weekend.

Week three vs Giants, a game we should have won, and at the time, the Giants SUCKED, but we pissed away a first half lead and let them score 21 unanswered points and wala.....another loss.

Week four vs the lions. Apparently, the Lions melted down and made us look good, because on the average, we don't look good this year.

Week five, the Packers....a good team, that we SHOULD HAVE beaten, but again, pissed away the lead and added another L to our loss column. I personally consider this game, the game that would define our season......and let me tell ya, it has!

Week six, the pathetic Cardinals,.........again barely beating a team that sucks. Who are we kidding?

Week seven: The Patriots. All I can say about this game is that I would be sooooooooooooooo embarrassed to be a Redskin after that humiliating ordeal in which it appeared that we never even showed up for the game.

Week eight........wow, we barely beat a 1-6 Jets team. Are you getting the drift here? Are you connecting the dots? Joe Gibbs, can you hear us?

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone listening? I am currently watching a REAL football game, Colt vs Patriots. Attention Redskins coaching (or lack thereof) staff........ These are real football teams and this is how real football teams play football. Maybe you should take notes! Maybe you should put your mouth/actions where your money is. Because the money involved in this team is unfathomable and the actions are non-existant.

:cry:

4 definite L's are 2 with the Cowboys, Giants in NY and Bucs... Eagles and Bills are 50/50 and I like their chances against the Vikes, Bears.

:logo:

I'm a homer, so I like all our games, but I'd say I like the second Dallas game even more because we'll have Randy Thomas by then hopefully. That'll help keep their offense off the field.

I see your reasoning for the Giants, but the Bucs being an automatic loss?

We are a pathetically average team this year with a below average offense and a slightly above average defense and let's just take a look at the facts here shall we?

Here is an Idea, Go be a colts or pats fan! I mean thats real football Right, Just go away!!!

jets were 1-7 so your wrogn

Whatever

Say again that after we have another game like we did against the Pats, and I may give your point some thought. Today, we only gave up 13 offensive points.

Against a horrific team I may add

Ok, set the rifle down and back away from the tower window......

Actually, it's an UZI.

wow, some people dont understand 5-3 is half way to 10-6...

Wow....I don't think so, have you looked at our schedule?

QUOTE=One Shot]Here's something that doesn't make sense about your post. You say we should have beaten 2 good teams in Green Bay and New York, but then you say we are average. Average teams don't beat good teams, so why would you say we should have won the Green Bay and New York games?

It makes sense, as both of those teams were average or below prior to us playing them.

Be a fan, or not. Fans don't whine or make excuses... they believe in their team and hope for the best.

QUOTE]Who's making excuses? I'm stating facts.........please have some idea what you are talking about before chiming in on something you obviously don't.

OK so the teams we have beat havent been good. But the teams weve lost to have turned out to be very good. So eh... it works both ways.

You really think the Packers and Giants are that good? Granted, they are better then us, which should tell you about our play off chances.

Against the rest of the leage, they are average at best.

No, we're not.

Douche.

My my, something you forgot to buy for yourself at the store this afternoon?

Wasn't talking to you anyway.

I love how people think they're smarter than coaches of NFL teams. Everybody wants to give Joe Gibbs some tips.[/quote

And you're how old?

Yea. The cold hard truth is that some people around here are just plain f'ing miserable!!! piss and moan like a ***** after a win and a 5-3 record.This site is a trip.

Speak for yourself, I'm far from miserable, well I was until I read your reply.

Shut up, dude. Sorry. Your about to get way worse than I just gave you.

Way worse what "dude?"

The Pats and Colts are in a different universe then the rest of the league. You should have directed that section of your rant to every coach and staff in the league that doesn't work for either of those teams.
Don't you think we should have given them a bit more of a challenge? Isn't it special that the Redskins just happen to be the team that lost by the most points and looked the most pathetic?
fag ***** punk ass ...you sir are no fan

Come talk to me "boy" when you've been a fan for 33 years.

Originally Posted by SkinsFanInFL

Lmao, dude, you're 35, you serious?

And he even called me "Sir".....what a dip****!

Not much about his post makes sense. Its riddled with incosistency and bull**** whining.

Like I've said before, as long as we're winning games, I'm not going to be a punk and cry about it.

If you read, it makes perfect sense. It;s mostly fact, very little of it was my opinion.

That means the only good team, impressive win, we have this year is against Detroit. Otherwise, our wins have come against mostly bad teams, and the Skins, as a team, is exceptionally average.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the thread starter. It's just tough love people. A decisive victory over the Jets on the road was the only thing that would convince me that the Skins might be contenders.

Fortunately the Skins still control their own destiny. Unfortunately the Skins haven't gotten over finding a way to beat themselves.

Let us pray for some division magic in the upcoming weeks.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree with you more. The money being spent on our coaching staff is astronomical

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

Against a horrific team I may add

Actually, it's an UZI.

Wow....I don't think so, have you looked at our schedule?

QUOTE=One Shot]Here's something that doesn't make sense about your post. You say we should have beaten 2 good teams in Green Bay and New York, but then you say we are average. Average teams don't beat good teams, so why would you say we should have won the Green Bay and New York games?

It makes sense, as both of those teams were average or below prior to us playing them.

Be a fan, or not. Fans don't whine or make excuses... they believe in their team and hope for the best.

QUOTE]Who's making excuses? I'm stating facts.........please have some idea what you are talking about before chiming in on something you obviously don't.

You really think the Packers and Giants are that good? Granted, they are better then us, which should tell you about our play off chances.

Against the rest of the leage, they are average at best.

My my, something you forgot to buy for yourself at the store this afternoon?

Wasn't talking to you anyway.

I love how people think they're smarter than coaches of NFL teams. Everybody wants to give Joe Gibbs some tips.[/quote

And you're how old?

Speak for yourself, I'm far from miserable, well I was until I read your reply.

Way worse what "dude?"

Don't you think we should have given them a bit more of a challenge? Isn't it special that the Redskins just happen to be the team that lost by the most points and looked the most pathetic?

Come talk to me "boy" when you've been a fan for 33 years.

Originally Posted by SkinsFanInFL

And he even called me "Sir".....what a dip****!

If you read, it makes perfect sense. It;s mostly fact, very little of it was my opinion.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you told all of them. Nice job. Maybe you should find a new team. You may think you are but you're no real fan. All i've seen from your posts is pissing a moaning. I'd hate to see how you were when the team was coached by Turner and Spurrier.

Be serious. Take a look at the schedule, son. The way we played versus jets.....we're lucky if we get more than two more wins. Be real.

Why is it impossible that the Jets had a good game? Clemens played really well. If the Lions game didn't correspond to the upcoming games, why does the Jets game have to?

Archived