Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chickens don't win games

nneece

The Skins might eek it out over the Jets, but this title is self explanatory. Chicken's don't win games- Gibbs needs to retire. Taking it into overtime against a very average (mostly pathetic this season) team- the Jets. You need to soundly beat a team like this to be taken seriously.

Do you ever go away? Seriously dude it's like you and the other Haters (you all know who you are) root against the 'Skins so you can have your forum "I told you so" cred. week in and week out all I hear from the Haters is "Gibbs needs to retire" like any avaialbe coach out there is an upgrade? Dude there's a reason why coaches become available. THEY SUCK! Good coaches retire with the team they brought to prominence, idiotas like Dennis Green, Dave Wannstedt, Ray Rhodes et al get fired because they can't win a game.

The 'Skins won, we're 5-3 right now, granted we should be 7-1, but this team is on year two of a 5 year plan (2004: Weeding out the dead weed, 2005: Play-offs, 2006: not part of the plan.)

Any other team with a 2nd year starter and the rash of injuries we suffered would be bottom dwellers ( See: Rams, St. Louis or Dolphins: Miami

If we are a below average team than Gibbs is a hell of a coach to have us at 5-3 given who we've played

1. Miami

2. Philthy

3. NYG

4. Detroit

5. Green Bay

6. Arizona

7. New England

8. NYJ

Think about it our thee losses came to teams with a combined record of 21-3, and we should have beaten the Giants (The schedule hates us) and Green Bay. We came from behind against the Jets a week after a demoralizing beatdown from NE. So if we are below average and Gibbs has us at 5-3, then you have made my point that Gibbs is a great coach.

If we are a below average team than Gibbs is a hell of a coach to have us at 5-3 given who we've played

1. Miami

2. Philthy

3. NYG

4. Detroit

5. Green Bay

6. Arizona

7. New England

8. NYJ

Think about it our thee losses came to teams with a combined record of 21-3, and we should have beaten the Giants (The schedule hates us) and Green Bay. We came from behind against the Jets a week after a demoralizing beatdown from NE. So if we are below average and Gibbs has us at 5-3, then you have made my point that Gibbs is a great coach.

even norv and spurrier and the monkey at the national zoo could beat miami, the jets, az

we are a below average team that is getting lucky right now this team has no identity and cant stop anyone on defense

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Lucky"??? :laugh: After the first half, we outscored the Jets 20-3. If it weren't for that kick returned for a touchdown, they probably wouldn't have even been there at the end.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Lucky"??? :laugh: After the first half, we outscored the Jets 20-3. If it weren't for that kick returned for a touchdown, they probably wouldn't have even been there at the end.

dont listen to seabee. HEs a troll.

If we call that god damn draw play on 3rd & short late in 4th quarter again, I think I'll go on a 5 state killing spree. If you choose to run it there, fine with me. Just do me a favor and bring out Sellers and 6 O-Linemen and shove it down their throats. Don't run that draw play!! If you want put the ball Campbell's hands, fine with me. Just don't run that stupid draw!!!

We were trying to close out Arizona and that god damn draw play killed our drive.

We were trying to close out The Jets and that friggin draw play killed us again.

LET CAMPBELL TRY AND WIN THESE GAMES!!

even norv and spurrier and the monkey at the national zoo could beat miami, the jets, az

Okay, Arizona beat a good Pittsburgh team, and they have incredible offensive talent with Boldin and Fitzgerald, Warner played a good game, had Rattay been in we would've blown them away. The Jets as previously pointed out had been in a lot of close games. We played Miami opening day with all their starters healthy and beat them. Norv on the other hand just blew another game in Minnesota, while SOS is learning the hard way that South Carolina ain't Florida. As for the monkey at the national zoo, I believe that it's a waste of Tony Romo sits to pee's new gf to have it coach the 'Skins. But since you threw logic out the window, and chose to compare Gibbs to a monkey you have obviously shattered my argument good sir. BTW go cheer for the 'Pukes Hater.

I can tell. :mad: There's always a few trying to kill the collective buzz.

I really don't see what there is to complain about, at least offensively. We showed great balance in the areas of rushing and passing, and managed to put up a solid 23 points in spite of some special teams gaffes and a turnover. The defense, on the other hand, has struggled, but I think we'll get it together.

1. Miami

2. Philthy

3. NYG

4. Detroit

5. Green Bay

6. Arizona

7. New England

8. NYJ

Ok, let's rank these teams- in the state they were in when the Skins played them:

1. Miami- Horrible, still horrible. We get a W.

2. Philthy- Very bad. They have improved since playing us.

3. NYG- This game was a turning point for the Giants. They looked really bad in the first 2 weeks. They turned it on in the game against us and haven't looked back.

4. Detroit- A good team this season. Our D shut them down. The Skins only impressive win of the season I would say, I think most people agree.

5. Green Bay- A good team.

6. Arizona- Not very good, maybe worse then not very good. We eeked it out.

7. New England- Elite team in the NFL. We won't go there.

8. NYJ- A 1-8 team. Are you kidding me? Beyond awful. Got a little bit better this week with play from Clemens.

Your point about Gibbs is invalid. The overall team composition includes coaching as well as players, etc. I think you have to rank this coaching staff as a negative right now, given the extreme conservative play calling that occurs. Williams is a +. Gibbs and Saunders are apparently a -, based on the offense.

If we call that god damn draw play on 3rd & short late in 4th quarter again, I think I'll go on a 5 state killing spree. If you choose to run it there, fine with me. Just do me a favor and bring out Sellers and 6 O-Linemen and shove it down their throats. Don't run that draw play!! If you want put the ball Campbell's hands, fine with me. Just don't run that stupid draw!!!

We were trying to close out Arizona and that god damn draw play killed our drive.

We were trying to close out The Jets and that friggin draw play killed us again.

LET CAMPBELL TRY AND WIN THESE GAMES!!

The draw play is seen as trickery by the coaches- the D doesn't expect it coming because Sellers, etc. is not on the field. Guess what? It's fooling no one. Tired and predicatable is how I would describe our offense. Why didn't we do more play action passes? I'm at a loss for words.

Im a troll? I am a diehard fan who doesnt wear burgandy and rose colored glasses. I guess that everyone that doesnt buy into the the skins are good is a troll?

Take off the burgundy and rose glasses and you will se this is not a good team right now.

I can tell. :mad: There's always a few trying to kill the collective buzz.

I really don't see what there is to complain about, at least offensively. We showed great balance in the areas of rushing and passing, and managed to put up a solid 23 points in spite of some special teams gaffes and a turnover. The defense, on the other hand, has struggled, but I think we'll get it together.

the defense wasnt the one struggling the defense had to bail us out

You have to give it to them. They could have folded after being down 17-3. However after getting their A***** handed to them last week, if they did not come back they would not be MEN. They would be P*******s. We will see next week. I think we are being out coached. We should have overwelmed the jets.

Archived