Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chickens don't win games

nneece

Lol.

I was wondering who the first person to talk up the Jets was going to be.

Yeah. They are a GREAT team. We should feel a lot of pride in how we played against that tough, tough 1-7 team (starting a rookie QB and missing their best offensive and defensive players).

PRIDE in beating a good team! Just like the Patriots!

:doh:

like how your cowboys are doing? Remember, SMG, they only beat 1 team with a winning record. :)

WHy do you bother being a redskins fan? Your boys are 6-1. I bet you are in your Romo sits to pee jersey.

The Skins might eek it out over the Jets, but this title is self explanatory. Chicken's don't win games- Gibbs needs to retire. Taking it into overtime against a very average (mostly pathetic this season) team- the Jets. You need to soundly beat a team like this to be taken seriously.

Open your eyes negative Nancy. We started this week losing the worst way we've done in 40+ years and had a hang over. Gibbs said in his pressers that we were going back to basics. The team answered that today by having its best run game of the year. Last season we won 5 games in 16. This year we've won 5 games in 8. That's an incredible turn around. Get off the fire Gibbs bandwagon for another week. We would have won this game in regulation had Jason Campbell been able to make the proper throws, he is more of a problem then Gibbs is this week to me.

The bottom line is that this OT win saved the season. But i'm not thrilled it took an OT win to beat a 1-7 team who's QB was starting his 2nd career game.

Exactly. Not that Clemens played badly. BUT, Nothing to be proud of or thumb our chests about here.

Well the season as a whole has not been nothing to brag about
an average team with a above average record.

:) Also, rookie QBs are the most dangerous to face. You dont have game film against them and you dont know their tendencies. Its why everyone seems to have a good game on their time around.

Good news, the team that we blew away killed Denver.

like how your cowboys are doing? Remember, SMG, they only beat 1 team with a winning record. :)

WHy do you bother being a redskins fan? Your boys are 6-1. I bet you are in your Romo sits to pee jersey.

And the redskins have only beaten one team with a winning record. and the teams we have matched up with they have played better trhan us

I guess that is the name of the game around here.....NNT the ES dissenters that make decent points about our team.....But being NNT'd myself, I would have to say why not NNT the people in this thread that dont agree with the poster and anyone that says stfu.

I guess that is the name of the game around here.....NNT the ES dissenters that make decent points about our team.....But being NNT'd myself, I would have to say why not NNT the people in this thread that dont agree with the poster and anyone that says stfu.

looks at your nnt and laughs :laugh:

5-3 is a good record though. The only teams we've lost to have a combined record of what, 21-3 now?

it is how you beat teams we lack the killer instinct which will come back and haunt us when we play the boys maybe the eagles and teh giants up in the meadow lands

And the redskins have only beaten one team with a winning record. and the teams we have matched up with they have played better trhan us
seebee? sounds like seattle?

Did detriot, the eagles, jets, or miami play better than us? no, exactly, shut up.

We beat detriot 34-3...they beat denver 30+-0.

Does that tell you someone?

seabee, we won! 5-3..HTTR!! and we played the hardest part in the division.

Maybe we are average? Our offense doesnt have much talent and everybody in the league overrates us as a power running team.

And guess what? The only team that blew the jets out was the patriots

so stfu and stop acting like we won against a jv team

http://www.nfl.com/teams/newyorkjets/schedule?team=NYJ

read that. the only team that beat them by 11 or more wasbuffalo and patriots

and you say, we should beat that.

We gave up only 13 points. The refs favored the jets but we won, so enjoy it or become a fan of a different team

We are the Baltimore ravens on the nfc. We eek out wins with our borning offense. Our defense wins us games.

Thank you! Couldnt have said it better myself. You are my hero:notworthy

seebee? sounds like seattle?

Did detriot, the eagles, jets, or miami play better than us? no, exactly, shut up.

We beat detriot 34-3...they beat denver 30+-0.

Does that tell you someone?

seabee, we won! 5-3..HTTR!! and we played the hardest part in the division.

actually the eagles jets and miami did play as well or better than us and ill throw in AZ

of those 4 games we got taken to overtime had to rely on a goal line stand and rely on a missed field goal to win those four games

actually the eagles jets and miami did play as well or better than us and ill throw in AZ

of those 4 games we got taken to overtime had to rely on a goal line stand and rely on a missed field goal to win those four games

okay, like i said

We are an average team. We win though. Do you want us to suck? did you like last year's team?

Archived