Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Len Shapiro : Coaching Is Not for Gibbs These Days (Mod formatted title)

ccsl2

Wow what an awesome ON POINT article, for any idiot that doesn't like the read it's because the truth hurts. Maybe someone at Redskins Park will tape it to Gibbs office door, bathroom stall and windshield, and home front door. The man needs to walk away with some assemblance of grace left.

I read the article, and, I have to admit, theres some truth there, but it is given with some respect. Its attitudes like yours, towards gibbs, that shames me to think, you're a Redskin fan :2cents:

Wow what an awesome ON POINT article, for any idiot that doesn't like the read it's because the truth hurts. Maybe someone at Redskins Park will tape it to Gibbs office door, bathroom stall and windshield, and home front door. The man needs to walk away with some assemblance of grace left.

I read the article, and, I have to admit, theres some truth there, but it is given with some respect. Its attitudes like yours, towards gibbs, that shames me to think, you're a Redskin fan :2cents:

I fully agree with the article, whenever any organization is messed up, it really sets the foundation for failure,infighting and will never be right until it's fixed.

Snyder needs to butt out completely and get rid of that loser Cerrato,hire a GM and fire the 14 thousand coaches (it seems like) and find some coach who is up to date and shows some cajones....build thru the draft and just for once be consistant in something besides wondering which skins team is gonna show up. I have been with you Coach Joe since the beginning of your glory years and the game has passed you a lil bye , but you are working for an organization that is totally incompetent.

sorry for the rant ...HAIL

I fully agree with the article, whenever any organization is messed up, it really sets the foundation for failure,infighting and will never be right until it's fixed.

Snyder needs to butt out completely and get rid of that loser Cerrato,hire a GM and fire the 14 thousand coaches (it seems like) and find some coach who is up to date and shows some cajones....build thru the draft and just for once be consistant in something besides wondering which skins team is gonna show up. I have been with you Coach Joe since the beginning of your glory years and the game has passed you a lil bye , but you are working for an organization that is totally incompetent.

sorry for the rant ...HAIL

Guest RideorDieChic

Being the shrude business man that he is, I would not be surprise if Dan Snyder 's ultimate objective when he decided to bring Coach Gibbs back was to increase ticket sales. Looks as if properly managing the team or reinstituting layout of what made Gibbs succesful in the 80's was never taken into account.

Coach Gibbs good intentions with this organization is indisputable... and his 80's records speak for itself. Unfortunately, his 2000 record can't hold a light to his past; and no one wants to see him leave with a tarnish record. Yet something's got to give and I hope they realize it...

Guest RideorDieChic

Being the shrude business man that he is, I would not be surprise if Dan Snyder 's ultimate objective when he decided to bring Coach Gibbs back was to increase ticket sales. Looks as if properly managing the team or reinstituting layout of what made Gibbs succesful in the 80's was never taken into account.

Coach Gibbs good intentions with this organization is indisputable... and his 80's records speak for itself. Unfortunately, his 2000 record can't hold a light to his past; and no one wants to see him leave with a tarnish record. Yet something's got to give and I hope they realize it...

Shapiro and the washpost crew are desperate because they have lost subscribers at an alarming rate, something like 50% over the last few years.

Their only hope is to write scandalous articles to get attention and this is one of them.

Is it Gibbs fault that JC fumbled twice and threw an interception? is it Gibbs fault that Sellers got owned by Vrabel? Is it Gibbs fault that half of the o-line is out for the season? is it Gibbs fault that JC can't throw accurately?

No!

Can we fault Shapiro for trying to get some attention by writing stupid articles? probably not, if I was as desperate as he is for an audience, I'd prolly do the same thing...

Shapiro and the washpost crew are desperate because they have lost subscribers at an alarming rate, something like 50% over the last few years.

Their only hope is to write scandalous articles to get attention and this is one of them.

Is it Gibbs fault that JC fumbled twice and threw an interception? is it Gibbs fault that Sellers got owned by Vrabel? Is it Gibbs fault that half of the o-line is out for the season? is it Gibbs fault that JC can't throw accurately?

No!

Can we fault Shapiro for trying to get some attention by writing stupid articles? probably not, if I was as desperate as he is for an audience, I'd prolly do the same thing...

Archived