Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

#500!!!!

SlobberknockerSkinsFan

Well all, after 5 years and 9 months I have FINALLY hit post # 500. As one of the "Original Members" (before we went commercial) I must say it's been a pleasure being around here in this community even with the recent influx of members who sometimes don't understand what this place is really about or what it was meant to be. Now some of you may say, "Wow... it took this guy almost 6 years to get to 500 posts in the Stadium? WTF?? I had 500 posts within my first two months here." It's a very simple solution people, and has been mentioned numerous times.

Quality > Quantity

Just trying to bring a little lightheartedness around here today.... Thanks again to all my ES family for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this awesome place... I can remember like it was yesterday when I was known as "MemphisSkinsFan", to my present state of "SlobberknockerSkinsFan"..

It's been a trip, and I love y'all!!!! (Especially you Candace!!!!)

HTTR

Well all, after 5 years and 9 months I have FINALLY hit post # 500. As one of the "Original Members" (before we went commercial) I must say it's been a pleasure being around here in this community even with the recent influx of members who sometimes don't understand what this place is really about or what it was meant to be. Now some of you may say, "Wow... it took this guy almost 6 years to get to 500 posts in the Stadium? WTF?? I had 500 posts within my first two months here." It's a very simple solution people, and has been mentioned numerous times.

Quality > Quantity

Just trying to bring a little lightheartedness around here today.... Thanks again to all my ES family for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this awesome place... I can remember like it was yesterday when I was known as "MemphisSkinsFan", to my present state of "SlobberknockerSkinsFan"..

It's been a trip, and I love y'all!!!! (Especially you Candace!!!!)

HTTR

Interesting that you post this today at the same time the "Compare and contrast: Extremeskins Then & Now" thread is on the front page.

I find that the longer I am here the more I pay attention to member# rather than post count. It seems to usually be a better indicator of substance. I just wish we saw more posts from the 3-digit crowd. Perhaps more of that input could nudge us back towards that "good ole days of ES" spirit that so many talk about longingly.

Congrats on a worthy milestone :applause:

Interesting that you post this today at the same time the "Compare and contrast: Extremeskins Then & Now" thread is on the front page.

I find that the longer I am here the more I pay attention to member# rather than post count. It seems to usually be a better indicator of substance. I just wish we saw more posts from the 3-digit crowd. Perhaps more of that input could nudge us back towards that "good ole days of ES" spirit that so many talk about longingly.

Congrats on a worthy milestone :applause:

Archived