Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Compare and contrast: Extremeskins Then & Now

Beauty is Only

Before I joined in 04, I used my dad's name to read for over a year. The reason I didnt ever get my own name was because I didnt feel I could contribute much to the conversation. This was basically because everything everyone posted was in depth and carefully thought out... for the most part. There was some exceptions

I'm still looking for the video of TK, PCS, two midget chicks, and the lama

I still want to hear the story about the case of 10w40 and the 50 foot of garden hose, and the dancing goats in tutu's. One of these days I want to be invited to those parties. Hopefully when reach my majority.

I still want to hear the story about the case of 10w40 and the 50 foot of garden hose, and the dancing goats in tutu's. One of these days I want to be invited to those parties. Hopefully when reach my majority.

Eh. Nothing to write home about really Hap. Just your average parties.

And it was 75 feet of garden hose.

;)

Eh. Nothing to write home about really Hap. Just your average parties.

And it was 75 feet of garden hose.

;)

Don't let him fool you Hap.

PCS wore one of those tutus on his head.

you old timers sound like my dad..."son when I was growing up you could buy a brand new truck for 1700.00". I tell him...."well dad you were making 1.00 and hour" Whats the damn difference?

Well, one difference is we didn't have newbies registering and immediately start throwing around gratuitous, a-holish comments at the existing membership. Or at least we didn't have them for long.

I haven't been here long, but even I have been able to notice a significant change in this board. Fortunately, most of the woes on this board can be easily corrected by the team winning games. I was a member of another board before joining ES. That board wasn't that great, and I found ES fortunately. I perused the site for awhile before I joined after the 2005 playoffs. Back then, the only complaining you saw frequently was either about FedEx Field, or about how to better moderate the board. Now, sadly, the only complaints are about whichever coach or player people think are responsible for the most recent loss. Like I said, winning more games will end most of it. I guess what I'm saying is I yearn for a time when people will actually think before they post.

I must say though, I love the NNT feature that has been added since I joined, and I wish the mods would use it more often.

Archived