Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFAN's Mike and The Mad Dog Comment

skins fan1010

I did a search, but didn't see this and given that it was on NY's WFAN, I suspect Skins fans may have missed it.

Mike and the Mad Dog spent a good five minutes today on the absurdity of Bill Belichick running up the score on the Skins. You can agree or disagree, but they certainly are not Redskins’ fans and they thought Belichick was an ass. They specifically pointed to the two pass plays; the first one when they were up by 38 and the second when up by 45. They then started laughing and said “throwing the ball when you’re up by 45 with seven minutes left? What was he thinking?”

They went on to say that they wouldn’t be surprised if Brady lost a knee ligament sometime before the Pats could be crowned as the Super Bowl champs and that it would all be Belichick’s fault.

I did a search, but didn't see this and given that it was on NY's WFAN, I suspect Skins fans may have missed it.

Mike and the Mad Dog spent a good five minutes today on the absurdity of Bill Belichick running up the score on the Skins. You can agree or disagree, but they certainly are not Redskins’ fans and they thought Belichick was an ass. They specifically pointed to the two pass plays; the first one when they were up by 38 and the second when up by 45. They then started laughing and said “throwing the ball when you’re up by 45 with seven minutes left? What was he thinking?”

They went on to say that they wouldn’t be surprised if Brady lost a knee ligament sometime before the Pats could be crowned as the Super Bowl champs and that it would all be Belichick’s fault.

i hope dwight freeney plows brady into retirement then manning uses that gun to drill bill bellicheat in the face.

Not for nothing, but if Brady was to receive a season ending injury, it should've been dealt by us. That would never happen, because Gibbs' classiness rubs off on the team, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Someone will dish out a dirty shot to Brady. I don't think it will be the Colts, for the same reason as the Skins. I'm thinking the Jets on Dec 16th.

i hope dwight freeney plows brady into retirement then manning uses that gun to drill bill bellicheat in the face.

Not for nothing, but if Brady was to receive a season ending injury, it should've been dealt by us. That would never happen, because Gibbs' classiness rubs off on the team, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Someone will dish out a dirty shot to Brady. I don't think it will be the Colts, for the same reason as the Skins. I'm thinking the Jets on Dec 16th.

People are all for running up the score cuz that's what football is all about. That may be....but let's be reasonable here. You're up 38-0, if there's anything the Pats want to test out, it's NOT their passing game. It's their running game. 4th and 2, and you decide to go for it, and not only go for it, but pass it? WTF is that? At least run it you ass-holes.

People are all for running up the score cuz that's what football is all about. That may be....but let's be reasonable here. You're up 38-0, if there's anything the Pats want to test out, it's NOT their passing game. It's their running game. 4th and 2, and you decide to go for it, and not only go for it, but pass it? WTF is that? At least run it you ass-holes.

I have 3 Pats fans at my office, all of them said they were "a little embarrassed" by the Pats going for it on 4th down. I have no problem with them going for it, I do have a problem with us not sacking up and making them pay for it though. There is no written rule against "running the score up" and the best thing we could have done would have been to bring some heat and knock pretty boy out on one of those 4th downs or heaven forbid, actually stop them.

I have 3 Pats fans at my office, all of them said they were "a little embarrassed" by the Pats going for it on 4th down. I have no problem with them going for it, I do have a problem with us not sacking up and making them pay for it though. There is no written rule against "running the score up" and the best thing we could have done would have been to bring some heat and knock pretty boy out on one of those 4th downs or heaven forbid, actually stop them.

I agree, But people are only for running up the score when its the pats. Any one else who did that would be called poor sports. The pats are the media darlings, but I have a feeling bad things are on the horizon for Brady.

I agree, But people are only for running up the score when its the pats. Any one else who did that would be called poor sports. The pats are the media darlings, but I have a feeling bad things are on the horizon for Brady.

On Brady's 2nd rushing TD, the one late in the game, this is where I thought he'd get a helmet with 30 or 21 on it right in the side. Not that I was hoping for injury, but he was somewhat vulnerable laying across the top of the pile like that.

On Brady's 2nd rushing TD, the one late in the game, this is where I thought he'd get a helmet with 30 or 21 on it right in the side. Not that I was hoping for injury, but he was somewhat vulnerable laying across the top of the pile like that.

Archived