Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone needs to be Fired!!!

Speed9

I have been a Redskins fan since I was born in 1966 and let me tell you how disgusted I am. Never have I been so embarrassed....Ever. JOE Gibbs is doing Nothing. DUDE...What is going on???? I am losing my mind...

WAKE UP GUYS, WE SUCK AND I MEAN WE SUCK BADDDDDDDDDDDD.

Someone has to get fired after that loss! All those millions of dollars spent and that's the performance we get?

Heads need to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was Dan Snyder...I'd be so pissssssssssssssssed with this lack of performance and lack of Coaching that it's time for some one to be Fired!!!

I'm Sorry.....wait a minute...I'm not SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Joe Gibbs....Hey Vinny....You're FIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a Redskins fan since I was born in 1966 and let me tell you how disgusted I am. Never have I been so embarrassed....Ever. JOE Gibbs is doing Nothing. DUDE...What is going on???? I am losing my mind...

WAKE UP GUYS, WE SUCK AND I MEAN WE SUCK BADDDDDDDDDDDD.

Someone has to get fired after that loss! All those millions of dollars spent and that's the performance we get?

Heads need to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was Dan Snyder...I'd be so pissssssssssssssssed with this lack of performance and lack of Coaching that it's time for some one to be Fired!!!

I'm Sorry.....wait a minute...I'm not SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Joe Gibbs....Hey Vinny....You're FIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not advocating a fire-sale, but changes need to be made. There needs to be responsibility taken on this team, and right now we don't know who's in charge of what, so there's no accountability. Is Gibbs calling the plays, is he holding Saunders back, is Saunders frustrated by this, is Gregg Williams coaching scared, is JC any good, is CP hurt, is our trainer the cause of the injury bug? There are so many questions and so very few answers. Someone needs to be a leader and take responsibility for this.

I'm not advocating a fire-sale, but changes need to be made. There needs to be responsibility taken on this team, and right now we don't know who's in charge of what, so there's no accountability. Is Gibbs calling the plays, is he holding Saunders back, is Saunders frustrated by this, is Gregg Williams coaching scared, is JC any good, is CP hurt, is our trainer the cause of the injury bug? There are so many questions and so very few answers. Someone needs to be a leader and take responsibility for this.

Archived