Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone needs to be Fired!!!

Speed9

Hey Joe Gibbs....Hey Vinny....You're FIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's stupid.

What does Vinny do except write up crooked contracts?

Joe Gibbs is ONLY coach.

This team is suffering from lack of talent of chemistry. Why...Because of Danny trying to buy a Superbowl.

Where's the GM? There isn't one and that's the problem.

A GM needs to come in and design and build a team through the draft.

That's never going to happen because Danny wants to do it HIS way.

Compare the resources that Gibbs had back in the 80's and compare that to what he has now. It's night and day.

Snyder has already fired 4 head coaches. That's not the problem.

Based on the revenue that's pouring in, the Redskins are a huge success.

there is no way that Brandon Lloyd or Archuleta would have been brought to the Redskins if Gibbs had refused to take them.

and that's part of the problem. he is accepting the input of the entire coaching staff and Cerrato, however, the Redskins don't have a deep pool of scouts like they used to under Beathard to support the entire player acquisition process.

the other coaches like Gibbs are already working full-time jobs for the team.

the GM is a guy that lives, eats and sleeps prospects and trades, he doesn't do it as a side-job as Gibbs has tried to manage it the past 3 years.

there is no way that Brandon Lloyd or Archuleta would have been brought to the Redskins if Gibbs had refused to take them.

and that's part of the problem. he is accepting the input of the entire coaching staff and Cerrato, however, the Redskins don't have a deep pool of scouts like they used to under Beathard to support the entire player acquisition process.

the GM is a guy that lives, eats and sleeps prospects and trades, he doesn't do it as a side-job as Gibbs has tried to manage it the past 3 years.

Ok...I guess you guys are right.

It wouldn't make sense to start all over, right.

I'm sorry........but that was pathetic football!

It was pathetic Coaching!

All Dan has done is give them what they wanted.

He is not the one coaching them. He is not the one letting the players make there on decision on when to practice and where.

He just pays the check. Ok, so I was little upset about firing Joe. How about just moving him to a lateral position like GM, that way he has time for his NASCAR, Grand Children, Medicine and oh yea, picking our players.

Just let PIT BULL GREG run it.

He is not the one coaching them. He is not the one letting the players make there on decision on when to practice and where.

He just pays the check. Ok, so I was little upset about firing Joe. How about just moving him to a lateral position like GM, that way he has time for his NASCAR, Grand Children, Medicine and oh yea, picking our players.

I don't disagree, but a smart personnel guy that can evaluate talent and find the right players is someone every team needs except the Colts, Pats and Chargers. Vinny does his job well, but I just don't see him as a great talent evaluator.

We have not done bad in the draft, but we are not an elite drafting team. AA and Duckett were disasters and they should have figured out Lloyd and his issues before he came here.

Basically, get a personnel guy in here not necessarily a GM to butt head with Gibbs.

I don't disagree, but a smart personnel guy that can evaluate talent and find the right players is someone every team needs except the Colts, Pats and Chargers. Vinny does his job well, but I just don't see him as a great talent evaluator.

We have not done bad in the draft, but we are not an elite drafting team. AA and Duckett were disasters and they should have figured out Lloyd and his issues before he came here.

Basically, get a personnel guy in here not necessarily a GM to butt head with Gibbs.

I have been a Redskins fan since I was born in 1966 and let me tell you how disgusted I am. Never have I been so embarrassed....Ever. JOE Gibbs is doing Nothing. DUDE...What is going on???? I am losing my mind...

WAKE UP GUYS, WE SUCK AND I MEAN WE SUCK BADDDDDDDDDDDD.

Someone has to get fired after that loss! All those millions of dollars spent and that's the performance we get?

Heads need to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was Dan Snyder...I'd be so pissssssssssssssssed with this lack of performance and lack of Coaching that it's time for some one to be Fired!!!

I'm Sorry.....wait a minute...I'm not SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Joe Gibbs....Hey Vinny....You're FIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes lets fire everyone and fire everyone every 3 months lets us get like steinbrenner lets just cut everyones head off. At 4-3, only 1 game from all of last years win total, everyone needs fireing. why dont you get real maybe u should be fired

I have been a Redskins fan since I was born in 1966 and let me tell you how disgusted I am. Never have I been so embarrassed....Ever. JOE Gibbs is doing Nothing. DUDE...What is going on???? I am losing my mind...

WAKE UP GUYS, WE SUCK AND I MEAN WE SUCK BADDDDDDDDDDDD.

Someone has to get fired after that loss! All those millions of dollars spent and that's the performance we get?

Heads need to roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I was Dan Snyder...I'd be so pissssssssssssssssed with this lack of performance and lack of Coaching that it's time for some one to be Fired!!!

I'm Sorry.....wait a minute...I'm not SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes lets fire everyone and fire everyone every 3 months lets us get like steinbrenner lets just cut everyones head off. At 4-3, only 1 game from all of last years win total, everyone needs fireing. why dont you get real maybe u should be fired

You are wack!!!

The issue is that Joe Gibbs is a very poor judge of talent. Someone else needs to be the one making personnel decisions and Gibbs should do nothing but coaching.

You are wack!!!

The issue is that Joe Gibbs is a very poor judge of talent. Someone else needs to be the one making personnel decisions and Gibbs should do nothing but coaching.

Archived