Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell's Fumbles

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I know we've all seen it.

Two hands on the ball Jason! Two hands on the ball! TWO HANDS ON THE BALL!

Is Jason a fumbler, or will this get fixed?

11/25/07 Another fumble against the Bucks. His pitcherlike windup release is back and he fumbled again.

I thought he corrected his throwing motion during the offseason?

It will positively be fixed when we have an NFL starting caliber RT.

Dont forget that Brady fumbled......

the ONE time he got touched all day.

Here's to some impact D-Linemen Next year and some stout O Linemen!

Gotta keep the D away from him better. He was a split second from getting the pass off.

11/25/07 Another fumble against the Bucks. His pitcherlike windup release is back and he fumbled again.

I thought he corrected his throwing motion during the offseason?

Jesus.

He got blindsided before he could throw the ball.

How many times do we have to see these ridiculous complaints against Campbell on plays that aren't his fault?

He's had a full 16 games to understand that he should hold on to the ball. We don't need a second year starter just beginning to learn how to hold on to a football.

It appears that he has very little awareness regarding the pocket pressure. This lack of awareness is what causes his fumbles, IMHO.

Increase his awareness = less fumbles.

I know we've all seen it.

Two hands on the ball Jason! Two hands on the ball! TWO HANDS ON THE BALL!

Is Jason a fumbler, or will this get fixed?

You try to hold on to the ball when your Pro Bowl LT can't even protect your blind side. Twice in two games Samuels has f'ed up and Campbell has fumbled. Most of them are not his fault. You want him to throw the ball with two hands :doh: :laugh:

If he didn't have a Byron Leftwich wind up and released the ball quicker, the ball would be gone before his arm gets hit.

His sense of a defender is not good. At some point this is a trend and some blame should go on the QB for the fumbling. I think the time is now.

If he didn't have a Byron Leftwich wind up and released the ball quicker, the ball would be gone before his arm gets hit.

His sense of a defender is not good. At some point this is a trend and some blame should go on the QB for the fumbling. I think the time is now.

I agree. My concern is with JCs throwing motion, it looks like he's pitching a baseball and it takes forever.

Agreed, to bad a lot of people will keep defending his sorry azz.

I agree. My concern is with JCs throwing motion, it looks like he's pitching a baseball and it takes forever.

Slow releases are easy as hell to read and make a play on. That was his knock since Aurburn. He has been in the NFL for three years and he still has yet to correct this problem. I think we should finish the year with JC but find a replacement during the off season.

today he was in the process of throwing the ball when he fumbled. its not like he was scrambiling and didnt protect or felt the rush and didnt cover up like against new england. today is was a legitimit good defensive play...not a bad play by jason. now portis and moss today are another story....

Archived