Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jason Campbell's Fumbles

ThePreciating

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

I could be wrong, but it looked to me like the pressure that he got on the plays that he did fumble came more from the right side of our O-line, the same side that Jon Jansen and Randy Thomas normally play, which means that if and when we get them both back, which won't be this season, hopefully that will lower the risk of those type of plays happening

I could be wrong, but it looked to me like the pressure that he got on the plays that he did fumble came more from the right side of our O-line, the same side that Jon Jansen and Randy Thomas normally play, which means that if and when we get them both back, which won't be this season, hopefully that will lower the risk of those type of plays happening

Agreed. Shouldn't the blockers who missed the assignment yell "look out" or something? :2cents:

:laugh:

Haha, doubt that'd work. You'd have DLmen start yelling "look out!" to get qb's to hurry their throws, even if they were nowhere near the qb.

Agreed. Shouldn't the blockers who missed the assignment yell "look out" or something? :2cents:

:laugh:

Haha, doubt that'd work. You'd have DLmen start yelling "look out!" to get qb's to hurry their throws, even if they were nowhere near the qb.

Archived