Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/pats

Blondie

well, good news guys. it only took them 52 points to realize that 5 step drops are not the answer when you have an o-line that blocks like a turnstile. shotgun and quick slants comebacks.

I guess it does help that the pats are playing our style of defense now.. you know, the old stay away from the reciever like he's got the plague style of d.

well, good news guys. it only took them 52 points to realize that 5 step drops are not the answer when you have an o-line that blocks like a turnstile. shotgun and quick slants comebacks.

I guess it does help that the pats are playing our style of defense now.. you know, the old stay away from the reciever like he's got the plague style of d.

This sentence explains your knowledge or coherence at this point. It's one game.

No sir I disagree, I have been a fan watching the Skins that I could remember since 1980. We are going to lose this game by 52 points. I have never seen a worse butt kicking put on my beloved Redskins MY ENTIRE LIFE.

We are not just expirencing ONE bad game, we are seeing one GOOD team and how we stack up to them. If the best we can get out of our coaches against good teams is a 50 point loss then we are a BAD team. We are in the 4th year of this turn around and were losing the game by more then 50 points.

I have a very clear understanding of whats going on here. You sir are dreaming if you think this is just ONE bad game. You don't lose a game this badly (worst in Gibbs coaching career) in the 4th year of a supposed turn around.

Edit...we are losing now only by 45. Still the worst of Gibbs career and worst of my life.

This sentence explains your knowledge or coherence at this point. It's one game.

No sir I disagree, I have been a fan watching the Skins that I could remember since 1980. We are going to lose this game by 52 points. I have never seen a worse butt kicking put on my beloved Redskins MY ENTIRE LIFE.

We are not just expirencing ONE bad game, we are seeing one GOOD team and how we stack up to them. If the best we can get out of our coaches against good teams is a 50 point loss then we are a BAD team. We are in the 4th year of this turn around and were losing the game by more then 50 points.

I have a very clear understanding of whats going on here. You sir are dreaming if you think this is just ONE bad game. You don't lose a game this badly (worst in Gibbs coaching career) in the 4th year of a supposed turn around.

Edit...we are losing now only by 45. Still the worst of Gibbs career and worst of my life.

Archived