Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/pats

Blondie

still throwing short checks to Portis down 52-0? :laugh: :laugh:

man, this offense is the WORST.

well, it is as bad as the 2004 offense.

so, we have made a wild leap in progress the past 3 years haven't we? :)

2005 was a hell of a turnaround though.

Too bad we didn't stay with that but passed the playbook to Saunders who has since **** all over our team.

still throwing short checks to Portis down 52-0? :laugh: :laugh:

man, this offense is the WORST.

well, it is as bad as the 2004 offense.

so, we have made a wild leap in progress the past 3 years haven't we? :)

2005 was a hell of a turnaround though.

Too bad we didn't stay with that but passed the playbook to Saunders who has since **** all over our team.

This game won't mean a thing next week. I mean that we will not learn 1 thing from this game. Our coaching staff is that arrogant!

I couldn't agree with you more. We have suffered the 4th worse defeat in franchise history and I'm sure NOTHING good will come from this. I expect the line in the sand to grow larger with more fans coming over to my side as I want Gibbs and company FIRED this offseason and more will call for the same. The only thing that comes from this loss is more bickering amongst fans. I hope Daniel Snyder is talking to Cower right now about a soon to be coaching opening.

This game won't mean a thing next week. I mean that we will not learn 1 thing from this game. Our coaching staff is that arrogant!

I couldn't agree with you more. We have suffered the 4th worse defeat in franchise history and I'm sure NOTHING good will come from this. I expect the line in the sand to grow larger with more fans coming over to my side as I want Gibbs and company FIRED this offseason and more will call for the same. The only thing that comes from this loss is more bickering amongst fans. I hope Daniel Snyder is talking to Cower right now about a soon to be coaching opening.

I'm a diehard Skins fan, and I bleed burgundy and gold, and I've never said this before. Gibbs has to go. A run up the middle with 20 seconds left before halftime and you friggin run the ball, and do a dump off throw???? What about hail mary's and try to score so your guys can go into the locker room with thinking positive. Something has to change, and it's Gibbs. It kills me to say that, but I'll still love him as our super bowl coach AFTER he's gone.

I'm a diehard Skins fan, and I bleed burgundy and gold, and I've never said this before. Gibbs has to go. A run up the middle with 20 seconds left before halftime and you friggin run the ball, and do a dump off throw???? What about hail mary's and try to score so your guys can go into the locker room with thinking positive. Something has to change, and it's Gibbs. It kills me to say that, but I'll still love him as our super bowl coach AFTER he's gone.

Aikman talking about how Belichick takes away what an offense does well.

Well, since our offense does nothing well, how the hell do you gameplan that??

:laugh:

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Matter of fact its the only funny thing I have heard or seen all day. But you are right. We do nothing right because Grandpa Gibbs is too conservative and Campbell is a career backup. THAT will be proven over the next 4 years.

Aikman talking about how Belichick takes away what an offense does well.

Well, since our offense does nothing well, how the hell do you gameplan that??

:laugh:

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day. Matter of fact its the only funny thing I have heard or seen all day. But you are right. We do nothing right because Grandpa Gibbs is too conservative and Campbell is a career backup. THAT will be proven over the next 4 years.

I expect Al Saunder's resignation tomorrow, or for Joe to fire him and his 700-page playbook. Or at the very least, send Al's arse back to KC to pick up the 699-pages that he forgot and left at his old house!

Oh .. and GO COLTS!!

YES!

I expect Al Saunder's resignation tomorrow, or for Joe to fire him and his 700-page playbook. Or at the very least, send Al's arse back to KC to pick up the 699-pages that he forgot and left at his old house!

Oh .. and GO COLTS!!

YES!

Archived