Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD SKINS/pats

Blondie

I'm a diehard Skins fan, and I bleed burgundy and gold, and I've never said this before. Gibbs has to go. A run up the middle with 20 seconds left before halftime and you friggin run the ball, and do a dump off throw???? What about hail mary's and try to score so your guys can go into the locker room with thinking positive. Something has to change, and it's Gibbs. It kills me to say that, but I'll still love him as our super bowl coach AFTER he's gone.

I thought the same thing. I don't understand this team's logic. Down 17-0!!

I'm a diehard Skins fan, and I bleed burgundy and gold, and I've never said this before. Gibbs has to go. A run up the middle with 20 seconds left before halftime and you friggin run the ball, and do a dump off throw???? What about hail mary's and try to score so your guys can go into the locker room with thinking positive. Something has to change, and it's Gibbs. It kills me to say that, but I'll still love him as our super bowl coach AFTER he's gone.

I thought the same thing. I don't understand this team's logic. Down 17-0!!

Guest RideorDieChic

I'm just not sure what our game plan was today....I will remain hopefull that we are able to better adjust and match our opponents.

Geez! we need an offense of some sort....

Guest RideorDieChic

I'm just not sure what our game plan was today....I will remain hopefull that we are able to better adjust and match our opponents.

Geez! we need an offense of some sort....

First off....no way is JC anything like Boonell. Second, the Pats make every QB look like crap..I know, its almost a rule to bench any QB going against the Pats in fantasy football. I expected the QB struggles...not the pathetic defensive showing....that is what really sank us. The defense was dominated from the first snap. The offense moved the ball on the first drive....then the field position thing took over..and defense laid down. But JC is a very talented and young QB with a good future....if we can get him some good playcalling and a healthy O line.

JC third year....doesn't show

Boonell you say?....I say Brunell and HE got us into the playoffs

JC has a future?...well the future is NOW

I am so SICK of the fans that want to feel better throwing someone under the bus...butI am starting to turn the corner

Ask yourself if Brunell would have lost this game

First off....no way is JC anything like Boonell. Second, the Pats make every QB look like crap..I know, its almost a rule to bench any QB going against the Pats in fantasy football. I expected the QB struggles...not the pathetic defensive showing....that is what really sank us. The defense was dominated from the first snap. The offense moved the ball on the first drive....then the field position thing took over..and defense laid down. But JC is a very talented and young QB with a good future....if we can get him some good playcalling and a healthy O line.

JC third year....doesn't show

Boonell you say?....I say Brunell and HE got us into the playoffs

JC has a future?...well the future is NOW

I am so SICK of the fans that want to feel better throwing someone under the bus...butI am starting to turn the corner

Ask yourself if Brunell would have lost this game

Archived